Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control's F2P Saturday (23/07/2011)

P0ke N Die

He was botting sw & He got defence that account is no longer in control & anywhere near us , he used it to WATCH our fullout vs vh & that's it.

Btw he JUST got 42 defence by mistake, for like 2 days

You guys should prep us during the week since your claims on weekends are always about beating us :/

really fishy imo, while at the same time you lose to clans like EF during the week lol. As an outsider I would have to side with CP's point of view.

Doesen't make sense to me, We beat MA 3-0 P2P prep while you lost to them 0-3 lol.

Pretty sure u already got 3-0d by massacre in p2p :down:

Nope we beat them 3-0 if you REALLY want me to find the topic/vid please feel free to ask so I can make you mad.

Enemy | #NME | www.nme-rs.com | We go hard

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was botting sw & He got defence that account is no longer in control & anywhere near us , he used it to WATCH our fullout vs vh & that's it.

Btw he JUST got 42 defence by mistake, for like 2 days

You guys should prep us during the week since your claims on weekends are always about beating us :/

really fishy imo, while at the same time you lose to clans like EF during the week lol. As an outsider I would have to side with CP's point of view.

Doesen't make sense to me, We beat MA 3-0 P2P prep while you lost to them 0-3 lol.

Pretty sure u already got 3-0d by massacre in p2p :down:

Nope we beat them 3-0 if you REALLY want me to find the topic/vid please feel free to ask so I can make you mad.

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17578

have fun :thumbsup:

Experienced Member of Eruption of Pures

rwizt.png
esTQR.png

It's too bad you guys used mains vs. IR.

110723163321.png

110723163123.png

Plus for the second fight, we all ran north east and logged. We had around 20 walking down to Edge so you didn't clear all of us.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

110723163321.png

110723163123.png

Plus for the second fight, we all ran north east and logged. We had around 20 walking down to Edge so you didn't clear all of us.

those are IR mains because i remember those 2 exact names from last weekend lmfao

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

110723163321.png

110723163123.png

those are IR mains because i remember those 2 exact names from last weekend lmfao

Ikr?

They were in our fall in at the beginning of the trip l0l0l0l.

Enemy | #NME | www.nme-rs.com | We go hard

funny that a IR member is gettin attacked in the first pic by IR mains dontcha think? nonetheless great job today CTRL wasnt at our first fight with y'all but only when you guys unexpectedly joined our party with outrage. see ya tomorrow cuties

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Mains were not ours m8, notice how in the second pic the guy is being attacked.

image163750.png

That? I hope your kidding...

(01:14:23) -[AA]RuneScript- *** [ DO6N ]: Overall 2,026 | Att 96 | Def 31 | Str 99 | Cns 99 | Range 96 | Pray 96 | Mage 99 | Cook 90 | WC 75 | Fletch 61 | Fish 93 | FM 73 | Craft 71 | Smith 70 | Mine 65 | Herb 95 | Agil 67 | Thief 70 | Slay 82 | Farm 99 | RC 60 | Hunt 66 | Con 74 | Sum 99 | Dungeon 100

http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=irrsclan

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

funny that a IR member is gettin attacked in the first pic by IR mains dontcha think? nonetheless great job today CTRL wasnt at our first fight with y'all but only when you guys unexpectedly joined our party with outrage. see ya tomorrow cuties

And i quote;

Since our pulls are low, some of you may have noticed the mains that we have helping us @ trips. We will continue to use them for ever tbh. It alows us to claim victorys out-opted. We do what we need to do to win. I'd rather be smart like clan EOP then a dumb clan like malice.

Anyways, here's some ideas to avoid getting caught.

-in long returning fights, use mains to camp return points, instead of being in the fight

-Change rsn's every month

-Make sure they're channel is hidden in TS so none of our members can see.

-Ask a main to attack us and take a screenshot of it. so we can claim they were on us as well.

That is proof that IR brings mains, copied right down to every last spelling error.

if you don't believe me and want to see a picture, /query [Z]Tommy

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

If bumps on a runescape topic excite you, I have no more to say.

and @Nurse, 2 of them are in EOP now, sorry we're not stupid enough to boot our own Co-leader

Look at your topic. *Thank you for the bumps* Thats all I see on your topic, so your arguement is invalid.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

I wonder if this is bias....

OT Gj ct.

Gj Controlicans.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

We never fought at gap...maybe you killed like 2 returners or something.

Also found it quite funny how you didn't wanna fight above lvl 10, knowing our levels would demolish you within 2 minutes.

Meaning MAINS.

arno.png

we had no officials on that prep we let our halfops call rofl, e beat ma week before 3-0 and few days after that prep 3-0 as well. You argument is invalid.

Next

Next?

You lost to valhalla 3-0

We smacked valhalla 2-1

arno.png