Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

1.Calamity

2.Final ownage elite

3.Mayhem makers

4.Destructive pures

5. Intense redemption

6.Eruption of Pures

7.Fatality

Nuff said.

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3.Calamity (just wait till we get our 20 members then close in 3 weeks boys ;) )

Sounds like IR, except your pull 15 kill randoms run from Chaotic, and also hide in cwars for 2 hours, so for the last 20 minutes you can crash a fight,

SOUNDS EPIC DAWG

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Fatality member
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

F2p:

1) MM

2) FOE

- Gap -

3) EOP

- Gap -

4) FI/TLP

5) TLP/FI

6) CP

7) DP

- Gap -

8) IR

9) Ch

==========================================

P2p:

1) FOE

- Gap -

2) MM

3) TLP

- Gap -

4) FI

5) DP

6) EOP

7) CPR

8) IR

9) CH

10) POT

==========================================

Overall:

1) FOE

2) MM

3) TLP/EOP

4) EOP/TLP

5) FI

6) DP

7) IR

oh **** TLP beat FI in one prep now they're on the same level in F2P ok i get it

Overall F2P

1. MM

2. FOE

3. EOP

4. FI

5. TLP/DP

6. CP

Overall P2P

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP

4. FI

5. EOP/DP

Overall Overall

1. MM/FOE

^ Gap

2. FI

3. TLP/EOP

4. DP/CP

I think that's a fair enough list :cool:

9kqihk.png

oh **** TLP beat FI in one prep now they're on the same level in F2P ok i get it

Overall F2P

1. MM

2. FOE

3. EOP

4. FI

5. TLP/DP

6. CP

Overall P2P

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP

4. FI

5. EOP/DP

Overall Overall

1. MM/FOE

^ Gap

2. FI

3. TLP/EOP

4. DP/CP

I think that's a fair enough list :cool:

Yo kid Fatality isn't #4 DP and CP should be above you, your slumping hard like always, enjoy a other 3 year slump while your at it with your bitching.

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Fatality member
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

List above is good.

1. Ir

2. Cy - Close plz

Target is a qt :wub:

Your clan is dying.

Clans that are slumping the hardest.

1.Fatality

2.Ir

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Fatality member
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

Yo kid Fatality isn't #4 DP and CP should be above you, your slumping hard like always, enjoy a other 3 year slump while your at it with your bitching.

omfg newfag alert our slump didnt last 3 years it lasted 4!!!!! and try to stay open mate, but seeing your situation, you'll most likely close again

1. Calamity

2. FOE

3. MM

4. EOP

5. TLP

6. DP

7. CP

8. IR

9. CH

10. CR

11. FI - happy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

9kqihk.png

P2P Matched opts

1.FOE

2.TLP

3.DP/MM - Edge to MM since the quality of DP might of decreased since their slump

4.MM/DP

5.FI - Would give both^ a good fight but the quality of FI isn't great in P2P (gear/inv.)

6.EOP underestimated in P2P and have good warrers but the overall quality isn't their but enough to destroy POT perhaps.

7.IR/POT- Ir lost some important members and their P2P isn't good( maybe in med clan standards it is)

8.POT/IR- Pot unorganized, fail leadership good gear but bad warrers.

#1 Spot will be decided today =) TLP vs FOE matched opts P2P.

Hopefully if we win that i think it's safe to assume TLP would take the #1 spot since it would be our 2nd victory in P2P matched this summer.

Actually, DP's quality got better since all the joy-riders have left. We basically have our core members now.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

Sounds like IR, except your pull 15 kill randoms run from Chaotic, and also hide in cwars for 2 hours, so for the last 20 minutes you can crash a fight,

SOUNDS EPIC DAWG

Hehe that would be Tribulation, see you this weekend :), hope you guys pull 10 will be an achievement.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Damn lmao you getting angry.

Oh well you can always close and reopen I guess. It's what your clans good at. As if you'd break into the top 10

:NULL:

1. Z

2. Cx

3. CY?

If you noticed, every time calamity opened we have made it to the top 10, as in your clearly mad cause you got booted from Calamity as a rank and rage quit to Fatality, your clan fails get over your self, don't blame calamity for you and your downie clan.

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Fatality member
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

If you noticed, every time calamity opened we have made it to the top 10, as in your clearly mad cause you got booted from Calamity as a rank and rage quit to Fatality, your clan fails get over your self, don't blame calamity for you and your downie clan.

FI closed how many times? - CY closed hold on...brb...need more fingers and toes to count on.

You can dish it all you want squid, you are getting upset and it is easy to bait you. In the end though bro FI will always be top 5 and Cy well.........................without their youtube hero.............. nonexistent

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

FI closed how many times? - CY closed hold on...brb...need more fingers and toes to count on.

You can dish it all you want squid, you are getting upset and it is easy to bait you. In the end though bro FI will always be top 5 and Cy well.........................without their youtube hero.............. nonexistent

Yo i wouldn't be talking, IR slumps harder than anyone and pulls the lowest on saturday for med clans, not to mention your youtube hero is ZO for raging at your idiotic members for not listening in ventrilo, you stupid *** idiot, We've only opened 4 times, if your that dumb.

Just shut the **** up kid.

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Fatality member
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

Yo i wouldn't be talking, IR slumps harder than anyone and pulls the lowest on saturday for med clans, not to mention your youtube hero is ZO for raging at your idiotic members for not listening in ventrilo, you stupid *** idiot, We've only opened 4 times, if your that dumb.

Just shut the **** up kid.

"mom someone on the interwebs is mad what do I do"

Our pull was 50 on Sunday, Ch's pull was like 27, Dp's pull was 40ish, FI's pull was 55, CPs pull was nonexistent, CPR's pull was 20 something, dF 20?

100718161335.png

Sorry for provoking your nerd rage, btw have you ever heard Zo's Rage remix to a club beat what a classic ;)

:squid:

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Making the top ten isn't impressive at all. Every clan that has opened has made it to the top ten lmfoa.

Maybe if you reach the top 5 then it would be impressive but CY has never done. At most CY has probably claimed the top 7 overall (meaning F2P and P2P)

There's about 10 clans left in the pure world. Its not that hard to break into the top 10 rofl.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

1. FOE - as of recent been dominating in f2p, aswell of p2p, but mm still #1 f2p until for prooves consistancy

2. MM - needs numbers to challenge Foe

3. EOP - stable atm, will beat below

4. TLP - Will place them hear

5. FI - Slowly slumping

6. DP - Numbers not there

7. IR - Pulling consistant, think if they beat DP this weekend ill place them above.

8. CH - Not as good as IR

monkey.jpg

I've never been CY lmfao bro you getting mixed up. Facts straight please because not much else is. Anyway see you in clan searching next month. You should use your proper name I've already had a PM from your leading asking who it was hehe.

:D

:D

1. Italy

2. Rest

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg