Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beat a pure f2p clan stacked with levels and organization in Round 3, came close in Round 2, came within 100 kills in a 1 hour long run in.

lol'd, ok be proud of that if you want, it's like a "Oh well we lost with 10+ and 7+ people in round 1 and round 2, but when eop had got the win in the bag and stopped giving a **** we finally managed to win"

That's something you tell your members on a "always look on the bright side of life" to distract from how **** you did in the first two rounds and keep the morale up before the people you massed from your merger hop to a new clan. Not really something to boast about on a top pure clan list topic :L

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

IR is turning into E, getting all frustrated and defensive over a fake rank on the internet. You guys should merge.

F2P:

01.) MM

02.) FOE

03.) FI

04.) E

05.) EOP

06.) DV

07.) CP

08.) TLP

09.) IR

10.) M

thekingu.png

IR is turning into E, getting all frustrated and defensive over a fake rank on the internet. You guys should merge.

F2P:

01.) MM

02.) FOE

03.) FI

04.) E

05.) EOP

06.) DV

07.) CP

08.) TLP

09.) IR

10.) M

I'm sorry, but every post you do contains the words Epidemic and rank. I'm beginning to think you care more about ranks than you're letting on!

F2P

MM - Stable

FOE - #1 On their day

FI - Falling

E - Gaining

Dv - Quite Consistent

IR/EOP - IR raising their game in F2P

EOP/IR - EOP members always seem to rank themselves over DV, but basically you've done nothing but mass recruit which still hasn't helped you win a run in over the top 6 in months.

TLP/CP/DP

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

I'm sorry, but every post you do contains the words Epidemic and rank. I'm beginning to think you care more about ranks than you're letting on!

F2P

MM - Stable

FOE - #1 On their day

FI - Falling

E - Gaining

Dv - Quite Consistent

EOP/IR - EOP members always seem to rank themselves over DV, but basically you've done nothing but mass recruit which still hasn't helped you win a run in over the top 6 in months.

TLP/CP/DP

"EOP/IR - EOP members always seem to rank themselves over DV, but basically you've done nothing but mass recruit which still hasn't helped you win a run in over the top 6 in months."

I could of sworn Eop beat u about 2 weeks ago buddy? If that doesn't count as a run-in then i don't know what does

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

No idea how you got accepted into FOE with your intelligence level, and you're always arguing about the numbers of fights. By now it's obvious FOE (you) always claims to have lower numbers than you actually did, but obviously MM had 17 or so people and FOE had around 28 + You won the second fight the way FOE always wins, by outnumbering the opponent.

The first fight was clearly more even numbers, and FOE got wrecked. Gj on the second run-in though, so much for having "even options"... not to mention again that this was at the end of our main hunting trip anyways.

2ndfoefight.jpg

Count the dots. Proves my point. Your clan loves to suck fun out of the game, and you take rs too seriously and you make up too much ******** about options all the time.

With that said, heres my tuesday f2p rankings

First place: MM

Last place: FOE

Honorable mention: others.

Rofl? you have to be the most retard most ignorant mm I have ever had known.

First off do you reall think a pics is going to prove anything.

For all we know you could be a old pic. (it's no dated you got something to hide?)

Only way you going to prove it, and that with a video.

and thank you for proving my point Mm has you have a excuse for a lost.

(we need even bought of when you outnumbered us unless we had proof)

gf to you sir.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

For those claiming that EOP don't P2P, just because we don't have sunday sign-ups doesnt mean we cant P2P...we have p2p pk trips on weekdays all the time, and we have beaten many clans in P2P, we just dont post it because we're not publicity-addicts like some clans... we have also won tons of minis vs p2p based clans, not that mini's mean much but they are something I guess. Yeah we don't go out every sunday, why? Whats the point in massing up to get crashed by clans like FOE, MM, and TLP and whatnot...it would be pointless...instead we go out on weekdays, usually 2-3 times a week atleast, which is more than most clans who are being ranked for going out once a week.

However if E, and DP feel they are the better P2P clan just because they p2p pk different days of the week than us, then feel free to declare a full-out p2p war on our forums, because i'd be more than happy to accept one.

hello old hypocrit

For all we know you could be a old pic. (it's no dated you got something to hide?)

gf to you sir.

Does it really matter that much to u?

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

F2P

MM - Stable

FOE - #1 On their day

FI - Falling

E - Gaining

Dv - Quite Consistent

TLP/CP/DP

Errm, you'd have to say run ins, as in plural so mutiple run ins. We did beat Epidemic on a friday run in, so that's one there, but we haven't beaten E since. Also we beat other clans, just not E or DV.

I find the Ir/EOP amusing though. Beating them outnumbered by 10 and then outnumbered by 7 counts for nothing? And ir do nothing on f2p trips either.

Don't get so serious scott mang, you go on this topic often enough plenty of EOP rank themsleves below DV, or me at least.

silly willy scotty

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

gf to you sir.

I honestly have no idea what you wrote. Way too many typos, calm down some and try to retype it (maybe proof read before you post to see if your post makes sense). Seems like you're getting too annoyed over such a pointless argument.

Only thing I could understand from your post is that you said the picture could be from another run-in, mind telling me what other run-in that picture could possibly be from? I don't remember many run-ins that were 27 vs 19 with FOE charging from clan wars while MM is at 19 portals (other than the one that happened tuesday). :rolleyes:

I think its a really large-scale exaggeration to say you "didn't even know IR f2p pks"

[CP]Honey asked us for an f2p pkri two weeks ago, and CP ran for it proclaiming that we had too many. They then said they were coming back, and then after 10 minutes explained that they had been crashed by EoP.

I remember the first time I lied about my clans opts.

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

No idea how you got accepted into FOE with your intelligence level, and you're always arguing about the numbers of fights. By now it's obvious FOE (you) always claims to have lower numbers than you actually did, but obviously MM had 17 or so people and FOE had around 28 + You won the second fight the way FOE always wins, by outnumbering the opponent.

The first fight was clearly more even numbers, and FOE got wrecked. Gj on the second run-in though, so much for having "even options"... not to mention again that this was at the end of our main hunting trip anyways.

2ndfoefight.jpg

Count the dots. Proves my point. Your clan loves to suck fun out of the game, and you take rs too seriously and you make up too much ******** about options all the time.

With that said, heres my tuesday f2p rankings

First place: MM

Last place: FOE

Honorable mention: others.

u do realize u dont see all of the dots of a fight retard, meaning most of mm could be right behind u

1fail.png

"EOP/IR - EOP members always

I could of sworn Eop beat u about 2 weeks ago buddy? If that doesn't count as a run-in then i don't know what does

Epidemic's PK Trip 2 Weeks ago (Friday and Saturday)

^ No buddy that was 2 weeks ago we lost about 6 people to EOP all weekend as opposed to the 90 who died from EOP, but yeah it still counts as a run in albeit a losing effort from the side you are trying to defend

F2P:

01.) MM

02.) FOE

03.) FI

04.) E

05.) EOP

06.) DV

07.) CP

08.) TLP

09.) IR

10.) M

A quote from your own metaphorical mouth

If we beat Epidemic in this full-out, we will have rights to the #4 rank 100%

I think you guys are pre occupied with Epidemics #4 rank than your letting on, any reason the majority of your clans attention is focused on "beating Epidemic so hard they slump because they are cocky as ****" other than the stated reason ?

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

"beating Epidemic so hard they slump because they are cocky as ****" other than the stated reason ?

hahahhahahaha

like we could make you slump :L

but i predict eop to be #4 once E are #3 and fi are #6 behind dv.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

hahahhahahaha

like we could make you slump :L

but i predict eop to be #4 once E are #3 and fi are #6 behind dv.

That was my first thoughts when I saw that that was Old's intention, and I agree with your prediction other than the Fi part, i think they'll be behind EOP if they continue on this same downward spiral but ahead of Dv

This is all if clans continue the way they've been going for the last month or two

Epidemic
eepidemic.png