Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking For A Clan..

Hulk II

Hello, my name is Jesse I have been in a couple low level clans before but they have all closed, I am F2P I am using a new account that doesn't have much as for stats at the moment but will do very soon,

stats for when I am apping to a clan will be around 40 atk; 70ish str, with as high mage as I can have without levelling combat, many people may just say get high stats and join a high leveled clan but for now I would really just prefer some fun Low-Level stuff..

So at the moment what are some of the best F2P Low-Levelled Clans?

Thanks for reading.

TL;DR-

Need a Low-Level Clan!

#nme for your stats, they're very well organized and have an excellent leadership.

Alternatively you can train up to join Malice, which is similar to Enemy just higher levelled

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Hey Hulk, Unlimited [uL] is a new low level clan about to open.

We're aiming for lots of fun and a strong community.

We would be glad if you were here with us on our grand opening that is about to happen soon :)

IRC Channel: #Unlimited

Website: Http://www.UL-RS.co.nr / Http://www.s4.zetaboards.com/UnlimitedRS

If your looking for a true low level clan, we are here for you :D

But of course we'll all level up eventually..

I hope you take the time to check us out, we would love it if you joined us Hulk :)

PM [uL]Elmo on IRC if you need anything!

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png