Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Operation B2B is GO - 24/7/11

Preschool

After that we logged to lobby and logged into your world and chased down some people from your clan to lvl 1 even jonty was there ask him :)

zzzz

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:iluvff:

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

Shame VH didn't show up EOP. PX did thought so props to them and lasted 2 minutes.

You just have to p1ss off VH more.

Looking forward to ACing more pure fight in the hope that someone, anyone, from the RP/tank community will actually decide to crash, then fight HF for a change.

Looked like a nice trip from what I saw EoP, our topic can be found here:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/hf_rs/topic/4434632/1/

and FoE and PX didn't fair nearly so well. GJ on your fights they looked like clean fun for a change.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

^Famous last words?

gj eop

this stupid system of no opts aloud on topics is just so stupid. Now i won't even know if eop beat ourage +20 or down 20. like serious..

now pures can't show there skill of being outnumbered.. and now i can call ever clan massers or winners only because they pulled more..

gj p.w. idk why im so mad, it must be the weather.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

To all EoP members; who gives a **** if some clan posts a fake topic? We know what we did, we have more than enough evidence to back it up and we don't give a **** anyone else thinks, which brings me to my first point; We know what we did and that's what matters.

To everyone else; I don't care if this topic angers you, we posted our point of view and we provided solid evidence to back it up. You can sit here and cry about it or you can get over it and move on with your lives. I'm sure either way you'll live.

Thanks to all the clans we fought this weekend. Let's call it a day and move on. If you're interested in any sort of prep or event during the week then drop me a pm on IRC ([EoP]Milky). Again, thanks for the fights and we'll see everyone next weekend, especially Outrage.

If Goop was still leading, he wouldn't let this stand :whistling:

He's still here m8, in fact he's the one who hit your 10 man pull l0l0l0l.

These clans... Just close and save yourself the embarrasement, learn from your "elders".

There is still time to apologize, you can PM me and we'll sort things out. Things are only gonna get worse, ask the idiots we killed around here lol.

Most hated clan and still standing strong, something to be proud of I'd say.

Congratulations to MM on your 50 man pull.

If you say so, just ask milky to Ddos TLP ts a bit more :thumbsup:

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

lmao. No idea what outrage did but they're retarded to start crap with eop. once butt hurt eop never let **** go and move on.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

All I'll say is I wish Valhalla and Phallanx showed as much balls as pure clans did today in P2P and actually pk'd - rather than waiting for Higher Force to have a fight vs Bane/RDK/KO/Brut/AF etc etc etc before coming out to play.

GJ to the pures of all clans that showed their face today in the wild, despite whatever odds number wise. You did well HF wasn't after any of you really, sorry if you thought we were crashing but VH and PX make it so hard these days with offering no resistance.

You can hold your heads high in any case Eop/O/CP/MM/TLP/FOE/Z/Insert pure clan here.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

^Famous last words?

To all EoP members; who gives a **** if some clan posts a fake topic? We know what we did, we have more than enough evidence to back it up and we don't give a **** anyone else thinks, which brings me to my first point; We know what we did and that's what matters.

To everyone else; I don't care if this topic angers you, we posted our point of view and we provided solid evidence to back it up. You can sit here and cry about it or you can get over it and move on with your lives. I'm sure either way you'll live.

Thanks to all the clans we fought this weekend. Let's call it a day and move on. If you're interested in any sort of prep or event during the week then drop me a pm on IRC ([EoP]Milky). Again, thanks for the fights and we'll see everyone next weekend, especially Outrage.

If Goop was still leading, he wouldn't let this stand :whistling:

He's still here m8, in fact he's the one who hit your 10 man pull l0l0l0l.

These clans... Just close and save yourself the embarrasement, learn from your "elders".

There is still time to apologize, you can PM me and we'll sort things out. Things are only gonna get worse, ask the idiots we killed around here lol.

Congratulations to MM on your 50 man pull.

If you say so, just ask milky to Ddos TLP ts a bit more :thumbsup:

Milky DDoS? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm gonna put this in my sig if you don't mind, just ******* lol.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Congratulations to MM on your 50 man pull

Do you think picking on a 2 month old clan makes you good or something?

Dont even bring me this they talked ******** so were hitting them ******** you're feeding your members as an excuse to hide the fact youre slumping and your quality is so low you have stopped competing with MPCs and now resolves to fighting MPCs then on top of that you decide to talk **** to MM, you're a complete moron lmfao.

Dont even bring me this they talked ******** so were hitting them ******** you're feeding your members as an excuse to hide the fact youre slumping and your quality is so low you have stopped competing with MPCs and now resolves to fighting MPCs then on top of that you decide to talk **** to MM, you're a complete moron lmfao.

I wouldn't call it picking, it's more like abuse. We've been competing with MM for a while, their opts dropped and so did ours.

I'm sure you've heard the phrase "Talk ****, get hit". It's the only reason outrage is about to die right now, they haven't apologized yet so the abuse will continue.

You're talking about quality? You might want to check the members we have in EoP, I'd say they're alot better than yours. 2 Post count members, monk robes in p2p, **** tanks, **** inventories.. That's quality, yeah.. lmfao.

Come at me next weekend MM clown, come at me... Will be waiting.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

This still going on?

Outrage just seriously cannot take a lose. We got solid proof they got vids going to black half way during the fights.

Obvious who won..

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

I dont know how u can call "slump" pulling more members to trips ea weekend that passes... You should think for urself and try to study facts. just cuz some use that words doesnt mean they are correct. So just think b4 u talk ;)

Easts_Baws.png