Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Out of resource!

-XQ

Just made this topic to wonder if any of you have any good stock resources?

I have literally went through so many stock packs and can't find any that I like :(

-I preferably need a few DECENT sized stocks (Preferably over 700 wide and height)

-Needs to be animals or real people, game stocks or anime I really can't do.. :/

Thats about it really.

Seriously cant find any decent ones. :( They're always crap, low quality, and normally crowded :(

OT;

As this is the graphics section I'll post a piece I made a while ago.. (With a decent stock :P)

ikatecopy.jpg

~ XQ

pwsotm.jpg

Cheers guys, Ill get right onto that pinky, thanks for your time :)

Just seen transofmrers on imax 3d. Started at 23:35, got home 2am.

Im in the mood to do some large art on the girl from the movie, if shes done any photoshoots. ^^

~ XQ

pwsotm.jpg

Cheers guys, Ill get right onto that pinky, thanks for your time :)

Just seen transofmrers on imax 3d. Started at 23:35, got home 2am.

Im in the mood to do some large art on the girl from the movie, if shes done any photoshoots. ^^

I've got a whole topic on resources and tutorials. Go check it out here -> http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17770

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

veryvery plain. Try doing something more with it rather than throwing some splatter brushes on there and calling it good. :{

Purple + Vanilla = Not complimentary, for future reference.

Fyi I didn't call it good.

And it seems to look okay to me, the colours I mean;

Complimentary or not, it works for that piece.

Oh and the piece is just there for something to look at, instead of just posting a question - as it's the graphics section of a forum.

~ XQ

pwsotm.jpg

veryvery plain. Try doing something more with it rather than throwing some splatter brushes on there and calling it good. :{

Oh and the piece is just there for something to look at, instead of just posting a question - as it's the graphics section of a forum.

Calling it as good as in done.

No.

& I didn't post a question o.O

Retired March 2012

Good luck finding graphics.

Deviantart is a good place to look if you haven't looked there. If that fails, you should check out FringeFX. It's a decent place. Have you looked at Planetrender? They have some decent things on there as well.

Calling it as good as in done.

No.

& I didn't post a question o.O

The question was about my topic.

I posted a question but I thought I may aswell acompany it by an old piece of mine, seeong as its the graphics section.

+ Having something completed doesn't mean that it's good :S

I just did minimalistic work to the piece and colour managed it a bit, thats all.

Good luck finding graphics.

Deviantart is a good place to look if you haven't looked there. If that fails, you should check out FringeFX. It's a decent place. Have you looked at Planetrender? They have some decent things on there as well.

Thanks man, I'll check fringeFX out first, deviant art is full of crap and crowded photography, ill have better look at fringefx.

And yeah, planetrenders isn't bad, but some of the stock packs arn't worth downloading atall!

Thanks.

~ XQ

pwsotm.jpg