Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Turbulence [SATURDAY TRIP] 7/30/11

Tb Bear

During our Saturday trip we met FF ,EF ,NME ,IR and Malice. We had an overall fun trip at the Turbulence camp. We can't wait till next Saturday. Great respect to all the clans we fought and thanks for fighting us.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Turbulence vs FF

During our fight with FF, we caught someone teleporting. It could have been someone new, we don't know. Anyways Turbulence outnumbered them by a lot. We cleared them in less then a minute! They only had a small pull and we have great respect for FF . Thanks for fighting us!

Turbulence vs EF

Turbulence and EF had a PKRI. If I remember correctly (correct me if I am wrong EF ) We were both evenly opted. We fought at Sperm hill for a couple of minutes. Some of their members ran while we killed the ones that couldn't run. We have great respect for EF and thank you for the PKRI.

Turbulence vs NME

NME wanted to fight Turbulence in a PKRI. We gladly accepted and waited for them to come attack us. We were at the Spider Village near Bounty Hunter. When NME

came we attacked. We lost a lot of members and had to regroup at Bounty Hunter so we could try and hit them again. Unfourtunatly, they left before we could hit. Good job today NME!

Turbulence vs IR

After we had our fight with NME we walked around in the wild. We came to Bounty Hunter and saw a clan up the stairs. We rushed up and found IR . A lot of their members couldn't attack and had to watch the war. We attacked all the people we could and killed them. As we were killing them, Zenith came rushing up the stairs. We made the call to run to the Crater at Bounty Hunter and walk to the west stairs. We outnumbered IR by a lot. We had fun fighting the people we could and hope IR did too.

Turbulence vs Malice

Malice and Turbulence had a PKRI at the Gap in the deep wilderness. We fought for a good couple minutes. We weren't sure if we were winning but we were killing a lot of their members. Sadly, the crashers had to ruin the fun. We couldn't tell who it was, but it looked like 2 clans rushed at us. We made the call to go to GDZ and try to log out. Some of us were succesful but others weren't. We had fun with Malice and have great respect for them. Thanks for the PKRI and hope you had a wonderful Saturday!

We had a lot of fun this Saturday. Thanks to all the clans that we fought!

Nice clean topic, looks like a action packed saturday. Keep it up.

Edit: OMFG im never firsttttttt.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

You said you were even opt'd we scouted your DD and you had 10+ what you said, we rushed anyways for ***** and giggles, half of us couldn't hit your lvl 50s, none the less great fight :D

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

Gratz on a great trip, and ty for the fight, it was fun until we got crashed.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011