Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs Fi

Solo

Hard work pays off. Obviously not a high pull for us but next time it will be much better. On a side note 30s-40s on trips and then what could have been 80s-100 on a full out. The importance of declaring on a clan with such history and devoted loyalty from its past and present members was shown today. Fatality should be proud and the pure community should take notice that Fatality will NEVER die sure we might seem like we are in a bad way from trips pulls but take notice. Full outs are the most important clan vs clan event in the pure world, A prestigious clan like Fatality will always put up a fight, we are the dragons of the pure world we sleep with one eye open.

Seeing all these fullouts lately has got me in the mood. Unfortunately the two clans ranked above us have a fullout of their own in the coming week which leads to this topic. It won't be for PCR as we're ranked higher than you, but it will be for clan pride. The last 3 times your excuse for declining was that our memberlist was larger than yours, well now your memberlist is 124 (+ another 6 on your secondary ML) and ours is 110.

I trust that with a +20 you will be confident enough to accept, especially as you are coming off a fullout win. I'm posting this on purewarfare as last time we declared on your forums the topic was deleted instantly and we weren't given a response for over a week.

- 1 or 2 week prep (your choice)

- 2 rounds classic + pkri on plat, or 3 rounds classic (your choice)

- Safe/Dangerous (your choice)

- 1/10/20/30 def cap (your choice)

- Dung on/off (your choice)

- Corrupt on/off (your choice)

ML lock 48 hours before war, we can do maximum 15% additions (your choice).

Your rules, choice of prep time and a +20 on the memberlist.

I don't know how many more advantages i can give you, hopefully its accepted.

GL.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

First. Hope Fi accept will be fun to see :D

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

dragons vs pirates

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I can tell you now, this publicity stunt won't get you far. You're a no honour clan with no honour tactics which deserve no respect in the pure community. You should do what real leaders do and pm the leader of the opposing clan first. You know? like the usual protocol for a declaring clan. Like I said in my previous post lack of experience was expected.

I can tell you now, this publicity stunt won't get you far. You're a no honour clan with no honour tactics which deserve no respect in the pure community. You should do what real leaders do and pm the leader of the opposing clan first. You know? like the usual protocol for a declaring clan. Like I said in my previous post lack of experience was expected.

refer to my sig

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

maybe if u read what solo posted u wud understand why hes posting it here? just maybe

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png