Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's P2P Sunday [7/31/11]

Mayor

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had fun smacking EOP in 2 minutes lol...we only had 40 logged in when we hit them to lol. Hiding in full worlds won't help you.

Pretty sure Cory told me you had 55 when you rushed us compared to our 50 plus your 15 or so lates. I'd say we put up a better fight than you did on Saturday. 2 minutes and 20 seconds definitely don't compare.

See you next weekend bros.

TLP bailed saturday with 35~ because we were fighting in level 7 wild..which was stupid. Yeah we will be seeing you ALL of next weekend im sure :)

I would have owned Cory if I was home, school computers suck **** -,-

grats on your day out, hopefully next week you'll give us some fights in our server.

we fought you yesterday down 20 people lol?

I wouldn't consider that a fight. More of a slaughter and anyways we ran into you guys on accident.

we put up more of a fight in f2p down 20 then u did in p2p when it was even opts lol

get smacked around and keep foe close idiot.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

grats on your day out, hopefully next week you'll give us some fights in our server.

I wouldn't consider that a fight. More of a slaughter and anyways we ran into you guys on accident.

we put up more of a fight in f2p down 20 then u did in p2p when it was even opts lol

if even opts means 65v50 then congratulations

and i can't control what foe does, you have beef with em too :ninja:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Our fight in f2p lasted less then a minute, and that minute consisted of you guys running to level 1 like little *******.