Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

My personal thoughts of joining a clan.

Carl

Joining a clan may, or may not, be as easy as one thinks. Therefore, I decided that I should create this topic, in hopes to learn others from my past experience, starting from massers, familiarizing the pure world, Pure Community and ending up in Foe.

The first thing you should consider is do I actually need a clan.

Some players must consider, should I join a clan, and thereby sacrificing time, money and dedication? Or should he/she remain a solo PKer, that has the right to do whatever he/she wants.

What will you benefit from joining a clan?

The answer is more or less simple. You can get protection, you get to know way more people, you can end up being given lessons in life. Over my 3 years of clan-activity I have learnt alot, even if some of you may have hard to believe it. A clan also provides action together, and usually constantly. That is, every weekend, on Fri-Sun or Sat-Sun. This all comes down to the clan though.

What's the most suitable clan for me?

This is very difficult to tell, aswell as difficult to "foresee". But one thing is for certain, You MUST always feel welcome the moment you join the CC, the #channel or the TS/Ventrilo. There's nothing worse than feeling "****, It's the time again when I have to go PKing with them again". You should always be excited and departing with enthusiasm in mind the moment your leader calls the fall in. I had an acc in a certain clan which I wont call out loud, but the way I felt around them, in their channel and on their massing point, just sickened me. I left 2 weeks after joining.

Combat-wise, what clan should I join?

Based on the many high/low level'd members that I've seen, I want to say, you want to be the average. Many high-level'd pures end up getting defence, simply because they can't stand getting attacked everytime they enter wilderness by high level'd mains, whom none can attack. Trust me, you don't want to be the one loosing 100s of K, and not being able to attack pretty much anyone during a run in with a similar clan. If the clan's average combat is 70, aswell as you're 60-80 combat, it might be the one for you. :D

Joining a clan should take commitment, you don't want to be the slobby one that leaders scream at, demote and boots for inactivity, immaturity or offending people. Also, never think a clan is better or worse, end of the day, we're all pures, we're all unique, and we're all, more or less, equal. :P

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

nice topic :D well worded and thought out

BJJyb5o.png

>>Atrocity High Council/FA Manager<<
>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

nice :O

all pures should read this

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
What will you benefit from joining a clan?

you can end up being given lessons in life.

Agreed with all, except this point here. I don't think you can really end up being given lessons in life, I mean honestly I don't think a game can change your life around to better or if it does it's really RARE. That was the reason I quit because I noticed it's ruining my life although I did enjoy the game a lot to a certain point, however with orgnization and not really getting addicted to it you can manage it, and you might learn something from the game but not potentially lessons.

All good, nice job.

• 2 weeks later...

it makes you better at dissing kids at your skool if you pick the right clan, then you can get in with the cool kids

#CLAN-CP TO BE A JOCK

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...