Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Excel Vs all at LPC CLUSTER

#NME said we couldnt come to the cluster because " we bring mains" the real reason is they are scared of us :) accepting minis and declining exct.. Any ways we never had a trip like this be4 besides PCL last week where we actually make members attend and last satuday was fail for us it was our first saturday trip ever i didnt know what to expect so i pushed people to show up just to crash this little LPC party.

Our outcome was awsome we had almost every 1 show up.....

xl pulled 30 official members

Bloody Pure pulled 50 massed level 40s

Mains were not with us

040827160935.png

040827161015.png

After we droped NME we heard BV was waiting to crash us.. and were allied so much for a cluster

040827161544.png

After we cleared this clan

we heard a clan was at bh so we went to check it out.. it was lvl 80 mains the elites some say we call them... but heres us fighting them

040827162555.png

after we cleared them NME rushed

040827161740.png

We heard BV was at spiders waiting to crash us so we worked our way up , when we found them mains rushed us from behind and bv RAN awaay north . we also noticed bv was in 20 def armor when it was a 1 def event :D

040827163715.png

at this point most of our people left, but the ones who stayed kept fighting

040827164736.png

040827173218.png

we cleared a few more clans that were alot smaller then us then NME rushed at bh

040827173413.png

we killed them.

040827173510.png

we were on the way to fight nme at gdz and purple cape clan rushed us .. i dont really know whos who i pretty new to pure clans.. maybe ef but we fought them at stairs in the first fun battle of the day then we got rushed by some high level clan and ended :) it was pretty lame day.this event was pretty failed

But we learned that Excel has loyal members and we can be on when needed so GL PWF :D

just seems as though you massed more :s (no flame intended but you are a masser clan lol)

Find your f2p spreads hilarious, work on that organisation lol...

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

You massed up to crash a fun event of low level pures.

You must be so proud.

I was trying to work out who you are then i saw hon0r's name and realised you were the guys we cleared in less then 10 seconds on saturday.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png