Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fullout wars?

aTommy

Personally, I disagree with using oldschool/retireds. Fullouts (for PCR at least) should be a measure of your clan on a regular basis. Should be with current (active) members.

this is exactly how i feel

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well...

tlp rarely lose p2p so i would put them as #1 p2p

MM rarely lose f2p so i would put them as #1 f2p

mm undefeated in f2p fullouts for the past 2 years so i would say its a pretty good way of determining. However...Clan wars is dumb, wild is good.

With that logic Foe would be #1 P2P seeing as havent lost a p2p full out. :thumbsup:

10pdfkn.jpg

Fullouts = superbowl

It's the ultimate measure of your clans strength against the opposing clan. Wilderness run-ins always have crashers, randomers, excuses and so on. Preps are for practice.

Of course every clan also attempts to do their best on weekly pk trips, but it is certainly less emphasized because there is always someone you can fight no matter what your pull is. In the fullout there are no more excuses on opts; if you lose because you pull less it's because the other clan is stronger.

Adding elders and other ex-members on ML for fullout has always been done and always will be. Most clans have activity requirements that are too strict for many people already half-retired from RS. OP used FI as an example. There are a good 5-6 FI legends/elders who barely make any trips due to real life schedules, but are active on forums. They deserve to come to FI wars, they earned that by being active and loyal to FI for years.

128250368099.gif

I could care less about winning a fullout when we have an opt advantage.

Losing matched preps however, makes my toes twitch.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Adding elders and other ex-members on ML for fullout has always been done and always will be. Most clans have activity requirements that are too strict for many people already half-retired from RS. OP used FI as an example. There are a good 5-6 FI legends/elders who barely make any trips due to real life schedules, but are active on forums. They deserve to come to FI wars, they earned that by being active and loyal to FI for years.

exactly.

who-exactly-is-crashing-who-here-14994-1271627461-97.jpg