Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Well Its Decided Boys And Girls!

Hormone

Zenith Vs Intense Redemption!  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

• Zenith
    • Intense Redemption
  2. 2. Who Do You Want To Win?

• Zenith
    • Intense Redemption

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this was in wilderness, Zenith would win with ease.

This is in clan wars though, and everyone knows IR is a clan wars clan lol (check their full out win/loss history)

Bro, before CPR, you were a clan wars clan.

Only reason you're not now is b/c of your opt boost.

You're an idiot, without PCL Fatality is nothing. We had 40~ strong members before CPR joined, that's why we boosted to 65 for a while then dropped back down to 50~ because a few of the CPR decided to stay for a bit longer. Sorry if this disappoints but it is your clan that relies on mass recruiting, not ours.

Edit- OT, don't try to recruit my members for your full out. Trying to take someone who wanted to app was annoying enough, you're really starting to **** me off with this ******** now.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

This is in clan wars though, and everyone knows IR is a clan wars clan lol (check their full out win/loss history)

You're an idiot, without PCL Fatality is nothing. We had 40~ strong members before CPR joined, that's why we boosted to 65 for a while then dropped back down to 50~ because a few of the CPR decided to stay for a bit longer. Sorry if this disappoints but it is your clan that relies on mass recruiting, not ours.

Edit- OT, don't try to recruit my members for your full out. Trying to take someone who wanted to app was annoying enough, you're really starting to **** me off with this ******** now.

Take it easy bud, why would we try to recruit P2P clanners for a F2P fullout? Our requirements are some of thie highest in the pure community, making it virtually impossible for us to mass recruit. Don't know where you're getting this from, but if you took my post earlier as flame, I apologize lol. Anyway, good luck vs TLP.

PCL's ownage, but I live for the wild :thumbsup:

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Take it easy bud, why would we try to recruit P2P clanners for a F2P fullout? Our requirements are some of thie highest in the pure community, making it virtually impossible for us to mass recruit. Don't know where you're getting this from, but if you took my post earlier as flame, I apologize lol. Anyway, good luck vs TLP.

The edit said OT because it was directed towards the original topic, not you.

first, yes, I do take it as flame, because we have grown this far on our own, CPR closing only affected 2 events for us and the majority of them already left. They weren't here for anything else that we worked for by ourselves.

lastly, if any clan has "option" for requirements, their reqs aren't set high at all. I have no idea what FI's reqs are, but if they are options, it isn't hard to reach.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

first, yes, I do take it as flame, because we have grown this far on our own, CPR closing only affected 2 events for us and the majority of them already left. They weren't here for anything else that we worked for by ourselves.

lastly, if any clan has "option" for requirements, their reqs aren't set high at all. I have no idea what FI's reqs are, but if they are options, it isn't hard to reach.

But all options are high :thumbsup:.

Anyway, I'm goneeeeeeee! GL vs TLP this weekend!

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

But all options are high :thumbsup:.

Anyway, I'm goneeeeeeee! GL vs TLP this weekend!

thanks

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

bump

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

z

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

So much for f2p clan...

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Zenith got this in the bag, as long as we pull close to the same or higher it's over, best of luck IR.

Sorry sir we cleared you x2 today out-opped by 1.

You didn't include the parts where on the first fight we cleared Fi and was low on supplies and still tried to fight, the second fight you had eop killing our returns.. What ever though, goodluck.

REST IN PEACE ZENITH

no offense or flame based sht, ir can't win this.

The new IR is actually pretty sht and terrible in alot of aspects.

regardless of the matter, ir will pull 60 max, zenith is pulling over 80.

and not because i hate Ir i love junior to death my portuguese amigo <3 but, judging by experience Z could beat ir 65 vs 70.

Z just has a damn well group of members for now. Long run in the next 3 months i expect Z to lose their upcomming pulls and ir will be waiting to get back.

to much to say now right? my predictions never fail.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

and not because i hate Ir i love junior to death my portuguese amigo <3 but, judging by experience Z could beat ir 65 vs 70.

Z just has a damn well group of members for now. Long run in the next 3 months i expect Z to lose their upcomming pulls and ir will be waiting to get back.

you told me il will rise again but i don't see it

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Oh my lord, it will be icing on the cake when I disprove you old friend!

UJUI2.png