Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

60 Vs 75 Vs 80 Attack

Rkt

I hate being 89 combat and trying to pk, everyone in edge is either a rune pure, sometimes with turm, or a 70+ def range tank. Bridding is ok but even if you try to brid at wests you get attacked by turm zerks and pures which sucks. I recently got pking stats on my 50 attack pure and its quite fun, I'll probably get 60 attack soon on it and won't go any higher.

60 or 80 depending on which type of pking you perfer :)

For clanning purposes 80 is obviously better.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

If you like bridding at drags, stay 60 attack

If you like miniwars/1 banging idiots in edgeville/clan preps/bridding with high risk, get 80 attack

but on that note, I suggest staying under 82 cmb if you're going to brid at drags, you wanna actually brid pures who have a chance to win because of their skill, not because of their mage and defence bonuses.