Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sneak Peak v2 ~ IR's F2p Pk Trip 8/6

Iraqi Mage

You beat us one time today.

1st Fight - We Just Cleared CP - You crashed

2nd Fight - We Just Cleared FI - We stayed and fought because we heard you were near.

The 3rd fight was the only legit fight and you did a good job, so if you could edit your topic that would be nice.

Gl tomorrow and the upcoming full out!

Ryan we will not see you guys tomorrow...remember what you guys said after pcl...YOU GUYS ARE A F2P clan.

i swear sometimes i wonder if you are that stupid or trying to troll..

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We beat you guys in 2 fair fights today Zenith. The truth hurts doesn't it. :confused:

nah. :nuke:

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

We beat you guys in 2 fair fights today Zenith. The truth hurts doesn't it. :confused:

The 2nd fight of the day we just got done clearing Fatality. We were low pray/food and we had 12 ppl not in range.

You rushed us with 45 people aswell.

We stayed their and fought because we heard you were near.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

The 2nd fight of the day we just got done clearing Fatality. We were low pray/food and we had 12 ppl not in range.

We had around 38 starting vs your 40+. Stop lying to yourself bro.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

Good job clan intense redemption on beating another pure clan called zenith in the wilderness of runescape.

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

We had around 38 starting vs your 40+. Stop lying to yourself bro.

Your making yourself look bad here because my entire clan knows how much we had when you rushed us. We had 12 people not in range when u rushed us because we just finished clearing Fatality. I think i would know how much we had when you rushed us LOL.

Again,

Good Fight Today IR.

Good Luck Tomorrow and the Full Out.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

We then heard Control was at New Gate. We rushed up there and it was Control vs. Outrage. We quickly cleared them up and killed the remaining of them in single.

Just from this I don't believe anything in your topic. We had just cleared outrage and we got our ending opts, we saw you rush up and logged. You are an idiot if you think you cleared us.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

yeah IR, you can stop saying you heard this and that. really gets annoying that you hear all this ****, just say we found, w/e, mix it up. must have some big ears :P

Grats, I'm sure Zenith fought FI and were low on opts, but you guys try to milk everything that you can get.

Hopefully you guys can stop being cocky, your topics are very annoying -_-.

Do me a favor and calm down Iraqi Mage, he's becoming Hotkeying with all this cockiness.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

We then heard Control was at New Gate. We rushed up there and it was Control vs. Outrage. We quickly cleared them up and killed the remaining of them in single.

Just from this I don't believe anything in your topic. We had just cleared outrage and we got our ending opts, we saw you rush up and logged. You are an idiot if you think you cleared us.

There's something about Seans that just rings "truth, nobility, and honor"

Don't you agree?

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

yeah IR, you can stop saying you heard this and that. really gets annoying that you hear all this ****, just say we found, w/e, mix it up. must have some big ears :P

Grats, I'm sure Zenith fought FI and were low on opts, but you guys try to milk everything that you can get.

Do me a favor and calm down Iraqi Mage, he's becoming Hotkeying with all this cockiness.

The truth is not cockiness.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

It was Outrage vs TH (I believe outrage use the same team cape, maybe ef was there aswell, no clue), but we decided to pay TH a little visit. Cleared everything (apart from a few running off). Then Outrage came back, had a great 1v1 fight untill you guys crashed. But we saw and knew you were rushing in so we quickly moved south. You only killed 5/6 max.

Goodjob on your trip.

heartline8.gif

Truth isnt, but you are. :thumbsup:

Retired March 2012

the truth has been shown to you but you don't do **** about it

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

this clan is ******* owning ct and zenith always lol!

If you call winning a fight the other clan logging after getting ending opts after beating outrage.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.