Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sneak Peak v2 ~ IR's F2p Pk Trip 8/6

Iraqi Mage

Holy ****, this drama is so exciting. Already went through four bags of popcorn.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are nearing the end of the fight! So far, we have:

Tommy: 20+ posts on this topic

The group that says ir crashed: 20+ posts on this topic

Ir members flame baiting and laughing: 200+

Who shall win

my money's on the bloody vikingz

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy ****, this drama is so exciting. Already went through four bags of popcorn.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are nearing the end of the fight! So far, we have:

Tommy: 20+ posts on this topic

The group that says ir crashed: 20+ posts on this topic

Ir members flame baiting and laughing: 200+

Who shall win

my money's on the bloody vikingz

Orbootem

i dont need a signature

Just stumbled over this picture while reading Zenith's topic...

zenithlol.png

l0l0l0l0l0 gf z you're 0-5 this weekend

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

yeah IR, you can stop saying you heard this and that. really gets annoying that you hear all this ****, just say we found, w/e, mix it up. must have some big ears :P

Grats, I'm sure Zenith fought FI and were low on opts, but you guys try to milk everything that you can get.

Hopefully you guys can stop being cocky, your topics are very annoying -_-.

Do me a favor and calm down Iraqi Mage, he's becoming Hotkeying with all this cockiness.

can IR honestly shut up

hotkeying has obviously got to your heads, you won, congrats. it's funny as **** watching you guys just cry and moan senselessly every week, but once you guys have (for once) a decent f2p trip, you rub it in.

shut up plz

theres a reason hotkeying is banned off pw

1st fight wasn't even a fight we just got a fall in in single and walked down after clearing cp

2nd fight we had 20 people with no food or pray who just fought back since we were fighting fi 2 minutes before

3rd fight eop killed returners

gratz on w/e u did today though

no idiot

zenithlol.png

creedv.png
8ob4j.png

I also like how zenith tries to dismiss our third fight, in which we were out opted and raped the f*uck out of them, by flaming our topic and saying sh*t about the other fights they lost that were some how 'not-legit cuz yo man we only had 20 man'.

creedv.png
8ob4j.png

I also like how zenith tries to dismiss our third fight, in which we were out opted and raped the f*uck out of them, by flaming our topic and saying sh*t about the other fights they lost that were some how 'not-legit cuz yo man we only had 20 man'.

QFT ^

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

I guess all the zenith kids have nothing to say about that picture. not surprising ^_^

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

I think we can all come to a clear conclusion of Zenith did not win a single fight. Correct? Alongside we can all agree IR did win ATLEAST one of the fights with Zenith this week? I think theres nothing but excuses being made by Zenith, which will help them not loose moral for the upcomming fullout.

Oh btw one of my spies told me Zenith said in their cc, "OMG if we cannot beat IR in the wilderness, how will we beat them in Fullout!?"

We had fun today, just like we said while we hit IR today, "Gl on your fullout this Saturday."

:)

wedding213017.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

Honestly I'm not going to read through 6 pages of flames, nor do i care as much. All i know is my clan had a good trip and im glad you had some as well. Im glad you guys got some decent fights, but it was sad how you had to rush us a few times while were fighting a clan, or finished clearing a clan.

Regardless, this full out isn't about who wins or looses, because it is about which clan makes the best out of it. For all I care about is that I know there is about 50+ Zenith members in Vent Daily, and our forum activity has boosted up a lot.

Its not about which clan has the most propaganda against the other, its about which clan uses this full out and excels forward with it. Win or Loose, DDoSed, or Spread with propaganda, I know even if we loose or win this full out, Zenith will make the most of it, and it will help us in the long run.

We had some great fights today, you had a little bit more opts, and you toke advantage of it.

I am not gonna sit here and start a forum battle because frantically I don't give a **** nor will I give ever give a ****.

I look forward to our battle on Saturday. Goodluck

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

Like i told titans today. First fight, we cleared CP, u rushed with 40+ we walked to single claiming our win. Congratz you killed 5 people. Second fight, we had just cleared fatality, in a 5 minute battle low food, and pray. You did clear us. Third fight, we simply lost. No excuses. Goodjob on your weekend, but cut the cockiness, and your ******* flames.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

While I was getting wasted tonight at a party I see that IR was still camping on this topic for the past 9 hours. I also forgot that you are all 15 and can't do grown up things yet. Oh well, guess it's all night on the computer for you :)

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Zenith members are embarrassed to write on the topic after saying "We had 20 and you guys had like 40+!!". The picture shows you with at least 38, and also we had around 38 starting also. Please stop embarrassing yourself Zenith members and ranks. Admit you got cleared x2. And stop with the excuses. As someone else pointed out, you guys have a list of excuses you make. You guys are F2p based right? Why couldn't you beat a P2p based clan when you outnumbered us??

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

While I was getting wasted tonight at a party I see that IR was still camping on this topic for the past 9 hours. I also forgot that you are all 15 and can't do grown up things yet. Oh well, guess it's all night on the computer for you :)

1. No you didn't

2. E-thug; your clan got shít on twice and your trip was shít, questions?

creedv.png
8ob4j.png

Zenith members are embarrassed to write on the topic after saying "We had 20 and you guys had like 40+!!". The picture shows you with at least 38, and also we had around 38 starting also. Please stop embarrassing yourself Zenith members and ranks. Admit you got cleared x2. And stop with the excuses. As someone else pointed out, you guys have a list of excuses you make. You guys are F2p based right? Why couldn't you beat a P2p based clan when you outnumbered us??

I think the reason why no ones replying is because other than yourself lraqi, no one gives a ****...

:wallbash:

and everyone has there ups and downs, just like ir they have there 20 **** trips then one good one like this weekend! you of all clans should know that :pinch:

Well Zenith you keep saying it's only this one fight, and this one trip. How about the 3-0 PCL yesterday, where you got demolished with higher opts than us. Aswell as getting ur asses worked this Saturday. We'll see you tonight (Sunday).

Hopefully you wont run around and hide all night.

Ex-Founder of Undisputed!
Ex-Council of DeFiance!
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Ex-Member of Hysteria!
Ex Founder/Leader of Audacity!
Ex-Officer of Tribulation!
DeFiance