Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pulls

2chainz

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Numbers distributed across more clans as opposed to march when EoP and MM were pulling 100, FOE were pulling 90, and no-one else was getting above 40.

4got tlp @ 115

And CP 120 back in December

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

Vacation is the prime thing that is stopping clans from peaking big, but if you take your eye away from the "big dogs" and focus on the mpc then you would of seen the step up in activity this summer. Z/CP/IR/CT/FI/TLP are all peaking at 40-50 every weekend in F2p and not far off that in P2p and the lpc scene has come out alot with clans like WAR/NME/M/TH/EF/O all pulling 20-30 I think Malice even pulled 40. Not everything that happens in the pure world is represented on what the "big dogs" are doing or have done.

we pulled 42 in f2p first time this summer. and last couple sundays we've been pulling 40s peaking near 45. :c thanks for forgetting about me lawson.

Quit Scape.

Wait, people aren't suppose to go outside during the summer?

not over here, we have 40 straight days of 100+ degree weather

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Clans reopened so now no clans right now are going to pull big till another clan closes again.

The more clans that re-open or start up the less members clans in TOP 5 will have. If DP,E,POT,CPR,CX,C,Ch and few others reopened I think weekends/weekdays would be a lot more fun because of the action.

LOL! Who still plays this game

Clans reopened so now no clans right now are going to pull big till another clan closes again.

The more clans that re-open or start up the less members clans in TOP 5 will have. If DP,E,POT,CPR,CX,C,Ch and few others reopened I think weekends/weekdays would be a lot more fun because of the action.

Theres a top 5? I only ever see 4 actually put up a fight.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I remember when I was in Zenith, we pulled 40 on are 4 month anniversary<3 We were pimpin hoes left & right, DF was hella scared of us. Those were the days..Pure community is soo bad now everybody just crashes, That's why I quit. :D

Historically pulls always go down during the summer and rise in the autumn until the beginning of spring.

Makes sense too

no one wants to stay indoors when its nice and sunny outside.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Theres a top 5? I only ever see 4 actually put up a fight.

yea adam wht are u thinking 5? foe mm tlp fi=4

xncgb5.jpg

Vacation is the prime thing that is stopping clans from peaking big, but if you take your eye away from the "big dogs" and focus on the mpc then you would of seen the step up in activity this summer. Z/CP/IR/CT/FI/TLP are all peaking at 40-50 every weekend in F2p and not far off that in P2p and the lpc scene has come out alot with clans like WAR/NME/M/TH/EF/O all pulling 20-30 I think Malice even pulled 40. Not everything that happens in the pure world is represented on what the "big dogs" are doing or have done.

What does LPC mean?

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png