Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What Would Happen

RIP Sizzy

Okay so everyone is talking bout the defence going up. What would happen if the requirement to stay pure would be 1-20 def?

What would happen to the infinity pures? Turmoil Pures? Hand Cannon Pures? Turmoil and Hand Cannon Pures?

What do you think would happen?

inb4omgthistopicagain

ex-Senior Member of Outrage

Retired as of 9.11.11

es3qhp.gif
wwcbc2.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They would just fix their accs and get 40-45 def lol...

to max a pure acc it takes ~month, then 1 more to get everything it can use chaotics/anchor/halo

20-35 def get wrecked by rune pures hands down. I have a 96 turm zerk(same cmb as maxed 60 atk turm) and i just combo them out all day, im full hp all the time so they cant begin to combo me out.

Then on my level 90 pure, i just own 20-30 def. even if they soulsplit. 102 cmb? i expect its even more ****. Now its not impossible to pk with 30 def accs, its just u put urself at a disadvantage everytime. the only reason people get 30 def in pure clans is because level 70 pures are forced to fight these level 110s.

They get turm becaused they feel insecure about themselves and somehow specing out level 70 pures gives them some form of satisfaction

now flame me

RP cmb max is 112.

A tank's max is 109.(LESS THAN "PURES" NOWADAYS)

35 def cmb max is 110.

A pure cmb max is 101.(95 cmb since 99 prayer doesnt offer any offense)

see the difference? RUNE PURES MAX AT 2-4 CMBS MORE and they get incredible bonus that far surpass the bonuses gained from 1-35 (which is 8-9cmbs).

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

to max a pure acc it takes ~month, then 1 more to get everything it can use chaotics/anchor/halo

20-35 def get wrecked by rune pures hands down. I have a 96 turm zerk(same cmb as maxed 60 atk turm) and i just combo them out all day, im full hp all the time so they cant begin to combo me out.

Then on my level 90 pure, i just own 20-30 def. even if they soulsplit. 102 cmb? i expect its even more ****. Now its not impossible to pk with 30 def accs, its just u put urself at a disadvantage everytime. the only reason people get 30 def in pure clans is because level 70 pures are forced to fight these level 110s.

They get turm becaused they feel insecure about themselves and somehow specing out level 70 pures gives them some form of satisfaction

now flame me

reason i got turm is because i wanted to main brid and **** and stay pure :3

ex-Senior Member of Outrage

Retired as of 9.11.11

es3qhp.gif
wwcbc2.png

now flame me

+1

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

now flame me

i main brid with 10 def(in 1 def gear) lol? not sure if serious. and btw, not pure.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

But 20 defence isn't pure thus it wouldn't be a pure clan?

If someone made a clan that didn't accept over 4 defence (allowing 2-4 for mistakes even though its not pure), they could classify themselves as a pure clan.

Until then, lil mithril clans can kiss my adamantite plateskirt.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Eventually it's just gonna be as long as you're wearing mith you can come to trips :/

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

now flame me

i main brid with 10 def(in 1 def gear) lol? not sure if serious. and btw, not pure.

btw, not pure.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

#higher-force

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

They would make there own clan and trash all the pure clans week in week out.

This. Wouldn't happen though.

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc