Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control vs Zenith F2P (3-0)

P0ke N Die

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GJ

Glad to know im famous :thumbsup:

not famous? nice trllface i reverted le information on le website to recover le forum account and after browsing le irl pictor section i was able to obtain various in real life pictors of various zenith membas! Ha

ct ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! zenith slumpppppppppppppppppppppp

4charlie.png

6sqov8.png

GJ

not famous? nice trllface i reverted le information on le website to recover le forum account and after browsing le irl pictor section i was able to obtain various in real life pictors of various zenith membas! Ha

lmao. :teehee:

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

GJ

l000000l0

qOY7v.png

GJ

U r either a 8 year oldjeyboard warrior who gets hella excited hella easy, or u r a troll. Prob troll considering ur acc was made on aug 9th

Gj ct, zenith had a bad day :P

Btw what time was the prep at? Cuz if u pull 35 at like 5 am gmt without prior notice thqta rlly impressive

i dont need a signature

◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ SORRY I DROPPED DORITOS ON THIS TOPIC

GJ Control ^_^

LOL! Who still plays this game

zenith need to improve without those cloaks

i swear they perform 100% better with cloaks it seems like lol

100% true lol,im not used to being attacked 24/7 inside of the other clan.

We cant really use our levels as an advantage with team capes =[