Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[EoP] Friday Pk trip/PCL 12/8/11

Milky

seems like eop is making alot of enemys. this is good..

We've always had a lot of enemies, this time last year we had DP+CP+FI+TLP trying to slump us and guess what, 1 died the other 3 slumped.

It doesn't bother us when we know we can mandhandle them with ease (clans like TLP, Fi, CP, Outrage, etc.)

It's so ironic you're are talking about slumping :rolleyes:

My clan is slumping yet we have the most consistent weekend trips out of any pure clan. My clan is slumping because we pull consistent 65+ to trips, higher than any other pure clan. My clan is slumping because we're the most hated clan in the pure community and we're still standing strong. My clan is slumping because we've killed 2 clans and slumped many others.

What has your clan done?

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We've always had a lot of enemies, this time last year we had DP+CP+FI+TLP trying to slump us and guess what, 1 died the other 3 slumped.

It doesn't bother us when we know we can mandhandle them with ease (clans like TLP, Fi, CP, Outrage, etc.)

My clan is slumping yet we have the most consistent weekend trips out of any pure clan. My clan is slumping because we pull consistent 65+ to trips, highest than any other pure clan. My clan is slumping because we're the most hated clan in the pure community and we're still standing strong. My clan is slumping because we've killed 2 clans and slumped many others.

What has your clan done?

Someones mad :whistling:

Good job

fatalitycopy.png
www.Clan-Fi.com/ Fatality Cinema / #Fatality
Our Brutality is your Fatality

councilj-1.gifHigh Council

My clan is slumping yet we have the most consistent weekend trips out of any pure clan. My clan is slumping because we pull consistent 65+ to trips, higher than any other pure clan. My clan is slumping because we're the most hated clan in the pure community and we're still standing strong. My clan is slumping because we've killed 2 clans and slumped many others.

What has your clan done?

the only reason you are not dead yet is because you **** ride foe, go out in the wild without them see what will happen you give foe everything they ask you to do and in return they body guard you in the wild

xncgb5.jpg

Losing to IR in another matched fight, lookin solid once again bros.

Actually we went 2-2 with IR, TLP on the other hand never even managed to scrape one win vs IR, they fought once, lost, and that was it. Lookin solid once again bro's. :thumbsup:

Seems like some kids on this topic are really mad, pretty funny how frustrated people get over a bit of runescape.

Biggest idiot of 2k11 goes to: Mage G0dzxo.

Congrats kid. :teehee:

thekingu.png

Actually we went 2-2 with IR, TLP on the other hand never even managed to scrape one win vs IR, they fought once, lost, and that was it. Lookin solid once again bro's. :thumbsup:

Seems like some kids on this topic are really mad, pretty funny how frustrated people get over a bit of runescape.

We fought them down 5 and dropped them to 9 people, you fought them and they only lost 9. Gratz

We fought them down 5 and dropped them to 9 people, you fought them and they only lost 9. Gratz

down by 2*

Proud black man

I missed the Zenith fight because I had to go out to eat. It wasn't even worth missing because the food was stale as ****. #FML

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

GJ EOP, keep going.

Had some really nice fights with you, thanks :)

Ex-Founder of Undisputed!
Ex-Council of DeFiance!
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Ex-Member of Hysteria!
Ex Founder/Leader of Audacity!
Ex-Officer of Tribulation!
DeFiance