Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Some Reminders

Jay

Hello, all! This is not so much an announcement, but I'd like to put out some reminders that we think you should all be aware of!

PureWarfare Social Media

We've recently announced some of our social network services: Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube. These will be useful for you to not only see what's happening in this community, but within the clans that compose it. News such as PCR rank changes, PW announcements, and large-scale wars will be shared through these websites. For more details, check out Karl's topic here: http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18066

2v2 Hybrid Tournament

Pure Warfare's latest event, a duo hybrid tournament, is still collecting sign ups. In total, over 70m is being given away in this event. Prove your skill by claiming a championship in one (or more!) of the available brackets. We have brackets for low and high levels in combat and defense, and for those of you who want to win the biggest prize: about 40m rsgp!

If you have any questions or comments about this event, you can PM me directly, or post them on the event topic here: http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19192

Rule Breaking

Many of you may not be aware, but Pure Warfare is a silver supported fan site by Jagex. This means that we do not support macroing, real world trading or account sharing/selling. Anybody seen breaking these rules in forums or IRC will be stripped of their posting rights immediately.

TL;DR

Twitter: www.twitter.com/purewarfare

YouTube: www.youtube.com/purewarfarers

2v2 Hybrid Tournament: http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19192

Rules: Don't break them.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

your sig fap fap fap

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

• 1 month later...

Thank you Jay.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS