Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[EoP] Saturday Pk Trip 13/8/11

Milky

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't clear us, we were coming up bh and you guys logged out at last minute, and left many eop to die rofl...said there was mains that hit you? There is no mains in the picture that supposedly hit you.

Kinda sad lying to us, but a 'win' on pw is a win on pw I guess - Nigs will go to extremes for those!

where does it say anything about mains lol

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

You didn't clear us, we were coming up bh and you guys logged out at last minute, and left many eop to die rofl...said there was mains that hit you? There is no mains in the picture that supposedly hit you.

Kinda sad lying to us, but a 'win' on pw is a win on pw I guess - Nigs will go to extremes for those!

u got that right :thumbsup:

xncgb5.jpg

Read what we said in the description, i told ultra we logged out because there were mains in the crator sniping some Eop. I wasn't gonna sit there and die to them while you kill our returners and get a full regroup to hit us. I wanted to do another round but after our fight we had dropped to 50 compared to your 60 or so was pointless so I told ultra we were bs festing and thats what we did.

Not claiming a win or anything, just saying it as it is. Thanks for the fights.

Edit: Jonty retard stop posting on my acc

qOY7v.png

Read what we said in the description, i told ultra we logged out because there were mains in the crator sniping some Eop. I wasn't gonna sit there and die to them while you kill our returners and get a full regroup to hit us. I wanted to do another round but after our fight we had dropped to 50 compared to your 60 or so was pointless so I told ultra we were bs festing and thats what we did.

**** off idiot i do wat i want

qOY7v.png

lol schizo

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

tl;dr we basically 2-0'd u with 1 invy :x

thanks for the fights eop

Sadly, I agree. :unsure:

People were getting cocky, but I knew exactly what was going on due to me dieing and our piles changing and people moving/returning different routes. I think overall we got you though because we did clear you at BH. Thanks for the fight. :)

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

Gj EOP and Gj to FOE aswell, I was out so I was unable to make the trip, glad everyone had fun though, thats all that matters. :)

how about you start showing up ************

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

lol'd

OT; Good job on your trip, sadly i wasn't at the CT fight cuz i slept over lol

qOY7v.png

lol'd

OT; Good job on your trip, sadly i wasn't at the CT fight cuz i slept over lol

qOY7v.png