Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mid-Generation Vs Corrupt Pures 30 Minute Preperation!

Mg F T W

MGBANNER.gif

It's time for Mid-Generation to change, and we are trying our best to do so and keep it up in the future.

Site: http://www.mgrs.ipbfree.com

Mid-Generation VS Corrupt Pures

30 Minute Prep!

28l4406.jpg

MG Starting: 25-26

CP Starting: 25

MG asked cp for 30 min prep CP accepted, We massed up 25-26 people so i headed to maze, Along the way we can across 2-3 CY members and told CP rank.

(11:18:55) <Spartan-Mite> overs are off

(11:19:48) <[CP]honey> kjk

(11:22:30) <[CP]honey> where are u

(11:23:30) <Spartan-Mite> going maze

(11:23:34) <Spartan-Mite> cy is here

(11:23:36) <Spartan-Mite> some crashers

(11:23:41) <Spartan-Mite> they will crash

(11:23:46) <Spartan-Mite> in single.

(11:23:51) <Spartan-Mite> only

(11:23:53) <Spartan-Mite> 3 to 40

(11:23:57) <Spartan-Mite> 4*

(11:24:36) <Spartan-Mite> where at maze now.

No cy members got involed in the fight, if they did MG would have been targeted since those guys came to crash mg.

28l4406.jpg

Anyways, back to the fight

MG defended at maze, CP attacked both getting a quick KO, after that MG stayed in one spot and picked of the CP running into our area.

MG Ending: 15-17

CP Ending: 0

16nfab.jpg

28l4406.jpg

mkygcz.jpg

GF Mg. You guys did great.

But we had 20 People, I verified in IRC, also you had 28 people. I have pictures if you want.

Good job anyway :D

no need to lie about the opts drunk, go check the first vid you have 25 lol..... count them in the vid as str in sara goes down you and your members.

gf.

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

all i can say mg cheated lmfao...i saw 4 ppl not on ml PLUS i saw ppl outside of maze rushing in that WAS NOT mg...PLUS overs wuz off? sum1 overd to bad i didnt take pics

gj mg

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Naw, CY didn't crash it was just Blue Stanger watching the fight. A CP member randomly attacks him knowing that Blue wasn't doing anything wrong and tries to kill him. So, Blue simply put on his tank gear and attacked back. Note: He didn't kill the CP member nor did he get the drop.

100620235240.png

GF Joe

cy didnt crash ur fite i was 1 of the cy members there i was invited by couple mg to watch i took my pking gear off and this lvl 91 from cp rushed and atked me i put gear on and atked back then he ran and i left him alone idk why ur saying cy crashed was me and like 2 other cy members watching

gratz mg epic win

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl