Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Saturday

Scotty is w0rst

0.png

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png

Video of the day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHChVPTeU54

MM Fight : 0:00

Eop Fight: 4:52

by Kopono

The first half hour of our trip was out in wild killing some people in wild because everyone went to watch the Ir vs Z war. Congratz to Ir for winning their war, good pulls by both of them. We hit some of the smaller clans like NME, and TH but then we were suppose to have a war for our Jagex Cup against some main clan but they never showed up. So finally at 5:00 most of the clan came out to pk. We had a really fun trip once people started to come out. We had about 65 members the entire trip so it was a decent pull.

33ojkoy.png

4q1yt2.png

Our first fight was against MM. We waited for them on Sperm since we heard they hopped in our world so we figured they were coming for us. We dominated this fight. We stayed above 50 members the whole fight and returning was very strong. By the time we cleared MM we had 55 ending.

Foe starting: 70

Foe ending: 62 (1:20 of video)

3augustus2011231643.png

33ojkoy.png

After the MM fight, we went around wild killing some mains and hitting some randoms. We hit a small group of Ir. Killed a few of them and after a bit we heard MM ended so we asked Eop for a run in. They accepted seeing we had the same opts.

33l1iz5.png

The fight started out with us defending on top of sperm again. The fight lasted a little bit and eventually we started to clear Eop. We followed the last few down to Ca and Eop had a regroup going on there. We fought again there. We eventually pulled the fight up to 18s and finished Eop off there. Eop got another regroup and rushed us up on Bh stairs. They got a good bit of us out of there but some mains crashed eop while we were getting a regroup at goblin. After the crash Eop called it off. Good fights Eop :)

Foe starting: 65

3augustus2011000629.png

110814000348.png

3augustus2011000712.png

110813171033.png

110814001240.png

3augustus2011001946.png

110813171520.png

Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!

s2uu8o.png

Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

10pdfkn.jpg

When you hit us we moved south cause we own like that.

When we got to lvl 8 and did an orb count we hadn't lost anyone except a guy we kicked off the trip and killed ourselves as he was being an idiot.

We also killed 2 of your guys who chased us.

We lost 1, you lost 2.

So technically we won!

tehe.

Srsly though Gj on your wins

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

You left out the part when EoP rushed you at the Crater and you guys got cleared. I admit you made us regroup twice and you only did once but still at least we admitted it and were smart enough to log out right when we cleared you guys in the end. meh was fun fight though no hard feeling kyle I know you get angry

nice topic Foe :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

When you hit us we moved south cause we own like that.

When we got to lvl 8 and did an orb count we hadn't lost anyone except a guy we kicked off the trip and killed ourselves as he was being an idiot.

We also killed 2 of your guys who chased us.

We lost 1, you lost 2.

So technically we won!

tehe.

Srsly though Gj on your wins

fml

You left out the part when EoP rushed you at the Crater and you guys got cleared. I admit you made us regroup twice and you only did once but still at least we admitted it and were smart enough to log out right when we cleared you guys in the end. meh was fun fight though no hard feeling kyle I know you get angry

I said you guys rushed us up bh stairs and got most us downed. We were regrouping but you guys left. I agree you guys cleared us up bh but would have been nice if you let us get a regroup since you guys got two :P definatly was some good fights

10pdfkn.jpg