Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Saturday

Scotty is w0rst

You hit NME and TH?

Lol, don't brag about things like that.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

You hit NME and TH?

every other med + high lvl clan was watching the fullout, but free loot is free, right?

Obviously it is, but judging from video's I saw the NME 'fight' wasn't really free loot. I have nothing to say about the TH 'fight' since I haven't seen any footage of that.

I'm just saying we aren't going to hit a clan that pulls 30 less then us and boast about it. (mainly because that would mean them pulling 1)

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

You hit NME and TH?

every other med + high lvl clan was watching the fullout, but free loot is free, right?

Obviously it is, but judging from video's I saw the NME 'fight' wasn't really free loot. I have nothing to say about the TH 'fight' since I haven't seen any footage of that.

I'm just saying we aren't going to hit a clan that pulls 30 less then us and boast about it. (mainly because that would mean them pulling 1)

which is why there is no big section or pictures from them. We are just saying our day and going into more detail about the bigger fights (Eop and MM). We arent boasting about it lol

10pdfkn.jpg

You hit NME and TH?

Quit being so mad kid. Hit the gym.

You hit NME and TH?

Sorry I did not realise my virginity shined through your computer. I'll try to get laid more often.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

Gj FOE wish I was there for the EOP vs FOE fight, sounds like it was pretty fun, and flame-free aswell which is almost expected from FOEOP lol. :D

Keep it up big boys, hopefully we have a prep sometime this week so I can test my new acc and see how well I can tank with 1 defence lmao.

Addy > Iron my niqqaz.

Cheers. :)

Edit: Omfg 1000 post count someone give me a toasted balogna sandwich with cheese please.

thekingu.png

You hit NME and TH?

Sorry I did not realise my virginity shined through your computer. I'll try to get laid more often.

Thanks chief.

When you hit us we moved south cause we own like that.

When we got to lvl 8 and did an orb count we hadn't lost anyone except a guy we kicked off the trip and killed ourselves as he was being an idiot.

We also killed 2 of your guys who chased us.

We lost 1, you lost 2.

So technically we won!

tehe.

Srsly though Gj on your wins

=]

heartline8.gif

When you hit us we moved south cause we own like that.

When we got to lvl 8 and did an orb count we hadn't lost anyone except a guy we kicked off the trip and killed ourselves as he was being an idiot.

We also killed 2 of your guys who chased us.

We lost 1, you lost 2.

So technically we won!

tehe.

Srsly though Gj on your wins

Retired March 2012