Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a Clan...

I S H I N E

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are looking for a good f2p clan that pk's constantly and has a terrific community, check us out #Ramage-Facade. We have a very fun laid back community. If you are looking for a p2p clan check #endurance a bunch of great guys there and they are currently on the rise in the p2p community.

you seem perfect for us because of your level! 174.127.87.162 3794 #xl thats our vent info.. come talk to us!

xl is a horrible community, don't even try.

Community-wise, I'd say Zenith is the best... they're really friendly; if you're a hard worker though and feel that you can prove yourself, I'd say FOE is good too; they're actually really friendly, they're extremely strict to applicants though.

#Outrage for frequent preps, minis's, and lots of events in f2p and p2p

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

#Ramage-Facade great community and very good at F2P but only 10-15 pulls on pk trips.

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS