Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

You may have won the battle, but you didn't win the war!

Lawson

7w5ek.png

lord help zenith...

Please.

Proud founder of Defiance v1-v67

i dont get the monkfish joke

One of our apps brought full salmon to the fullout like a legend. IR tried to make a big deal out of it on there topic, So I turned the tables.

Smart right?

I lol'd with the salmon joke.

Should have brought trouts on tonights trip tbh.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zack do you got a problem with dF kids?

Cause if you do pm me, I'll show you whats good bro.

Proud Makers of all the "Flames" used in the pure community today..

"Nans" "4heds" etc.

Such legends we were, such legends.

If i remember correctly, all your clan did was flame, say my nan had a big 4hed when she facedesked etc, then you closed. 5 times.

I think i remember beating you 30v45 every weekend too.

Kind of seems similiar to this situation here...hmm.

Aww now lilZacky poo...

Here come cuddle with me.

You seriously remind me of some wanna be emo kid, I think you need medication.

One day your cool, and the next day your mood just completely changes.

DAMN LIL MAMA.

Make your mind up. She did have a big 4hed though...and no you didn't beat us once 30v45 w/e etc etc not a single time lol

And if you're saying Zenith has ever beaten IR 30v45 lolno.

Go home (If you even have one)

Haha, taking a shot at me personally. That's how I know you're mad.

I won't stoop that low.

But really, this is the same situation as before.

Carnage closed IR. Havoc closed dF.

This is kind of like watching re-runs for me. I already know what's gonna happen next. :thumbsup:

Problem_Officer_Troll_face_in_RL-s250x251-149262.jpg

So let me get this straight... Your clan not only just lost the biggest war of it's entire history, but you also got completely cockslapped so badly that it was like fighting BV. With this in mind you head out on sunday for a revenge trip. MG FTW masses up around 20 people and you head out. You get around 2 fights and sit in single your entire trip. Then IR rushes you in single and rapes all of your invites and core members and so you make a topic featuring us? Now everything is back to normal after you literally saw us in the wilderness for 2 minutes? Now you claim your entire clan is better when you lost in single? Now you flame on pure warfare for what? Every single member in your clan realizes this is total bull sht. Give up already you will never be better than us. You know it's time to close when the main part of your weekend topic is fighting a clan in single.

Nope, we owned. bye.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

7w5ek.png

lord help zenith...

Please.

One of our apps brought full salmon to the fullout like a legend. IR tried to make a big deal out of it on there topic, So I turned the tables.

Smart right?

I lol'd with the salmon joke.

Should have brought trouts on tonights trip tbh.

I was going to do shrimp at first but I thought that was taking it abit far lol :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

7w5ek.png

lord help zenith...

Please.

Smart right?

Stop trying to act like it was an applicant lol! It was clearly some random kid from G.E.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

The next fight was against Fi and some other clan not entirely sure who. Both Fi and Z had control of the fight through out until MM/FOE joined in when we dipped to clan wars with 36. Thanks for the fight Fatality.

There was about 5 Zenith vs 20 Fi left in wilderness. Zenith was minutes away from being cleared. You know this too or I wouldn't have got a PM about you "not claiming the win."

:thumbsup:

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

dont understand how you claim to have cleared us in single but i was there the entire time and you were dropping like flys, took 4 of Zenith to get me to 0 food and then they just ran :S

dont understand how you claim to have cleared us in single but i was there the entire time and you were dropping like flys, took 4 of Zenith to get me to 0 food and then they just ran :S

Good to see you're back from inactivity :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

So let me get this straight... Your clan not only just lost the biggest war of it's entire history, but you also got completely cockslapped so badly that it was like fighting BV. With this in mind you head out on sunday for a revenge trip. MG FTW masses up around 20 people and you head out. You get around 2 fights and sit in single your entire trip. Then IR rushes you in single and rapes all of your invites and core members and so you make a topic featuring us? Now everything is back to normal after you literally saw us in the wilderness for 2 minutes? Now you claim your entire clan is better when you lost in single? Now you flame on pure warfare for what? Every single member in your clan realizes this is total bull sht. Give up already you will never be better than us. You know it's time to close when the main part of your weekend topic is fighting a clan in single.

Nope, we owned. bye.

4-0

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

Flame all you want, it's not gonna get back your gear that you lost <3

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

The funny thing is, is that we didn't lose. <3

The funny thing is, you did <3

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

You're bragging about all the loot, yet I haven't seen many kill pictures showing you're loot.

You have 3 on you're topic, thats being cleared...

You're bragging about all the loot, yet I haven't seen many kill pictures showing you're loot.

My bank says otherwise. :)

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg