Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

You may have won the battle, but you didn't win the war!

Lawson

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me get this straight... Your clan not only just lost the biggest war of it's entire history, but you also got completely cockslapped so badly that it was like fighting BV. With this in mind you head out on sunday for a revenge trip. MG FTW masses up around 20 people and you head out. You get around 2 fights and sit in single your entire trip. Then IR rushes you in single and rapes all of your invites and core members and so you make a topic featuring us? Now everything is back to normal after you literally saw us in the wilderness for 2 minutes? Now you claim your entire clan is better when you lost in single? Now you flame on pure warfare for what? Every single member in your clan realizes this is total bull sht. Give up already you will never be better than us. You know it's time to close when the main part of your weekend topic is fighting a clan in single.

HEY RICKY!!! I had a nice little convo with you in PM ? Did you like my chaotic maul and yak ? I feasted on IR's level 70s along the east path where you decided to hit us in single, loot was made.

c ya next sunday, I will be ready then if you decide to actually set up a fight with us instead of ur members not having fun having a lobby trip. :D

J1FyQ.png

So let me get this straight... Your clan not only just lost the biggest war of it's entire history, but you also got completely cockslapped so badly that it was like fighting BV. With this in mind you head out on sunday for a revenge trip. MG FTW masses up around 20 people and you head out. You get around 2 fights and sit in single your entire trip. Then IR rushes you in single and rapes all of your invites and core members and so you make a topic featuring us? Now everything is back to normal after you literally saw us in the wilderness for 2 minutes? Now you claim your entire clan is better when you lost in single? Now you flame on pure warfare for what? Every single member in your clan realizes this is total bull sht. Give up already you will never be better than us. You know it's time to close when the main part of your weekend topic is fighting a clan in single.

HEY RICKY!!! I had a nice little convo with you in PM ? Did you like my chaotic maul and yak ? I feasted on IR's level 70s along the east path where you decided to hit us in single, loot was made.

c ya next sunday, I will be ready then if you decide to actually set up a fight with us instead of ur members not having fun having a lobby trip. :D

larsi #1

That is all.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Closed till Z/IR can grow up.

If you disagree with the action which has been taken on this topic, please PM a Moderator or an Administrator.

Kind regards,

Pure Warfare Staff

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI