Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's P2P Sunday [8/14/11]

Mayor

T9i6P.png

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png

tclm-1.png

The Last Pures:

Memberlist | Forums | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

twolfsig.png

T9i6P.png

Sunday August 14th, 2011. The Last Pures went out and peaked at around 60 members for their weekly P2P pk trip.

tvid.png

Coming Soon

T9i6P.png

tfi.png

The Last Pures vs. Fatality vs. Outrage

The day began with a bit of world hopping to get some fights. TLP logged in south of gap with FI already spread and ready north of us. With all of TLP logged in, we rushed through gap with mage prays up, pushing through FI and spreading inside of them. Their numbers began to drop and we pushed the majority of them to gdz. O came from the west spamming "off tlp" as if they were there to hit FI. With little to no FI left, O ran into us and a few of their members began attacking TLP. A PM was made telling them to leave before they got hurt, so they promptly dipped west while we walked east to bank.

tmed.png

80563400.png

35422553.png

99816855.png

110814162331.png

90657250.png

13318058.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. Mayhem Makers

TLP was chasing a clan and spread on the hill east of gdz to await them. Out of nowhere MM logged in right on top of us. Knowing they had 10-15 more than us and that they would follow us when we eventually hopped, we came up with a plan to even the odds.

TLP logged into a world that was very close to being full. As TLP started to log in, so did a few MM, and 5-6 MM were killed upon log in. The rest of MM logged in north and the fight began. TLP stayed south, and then MM pushed through the gate on top of us. We then went north and they once again tried to follow us. This time they were caught in a 30-40 person clump at the gate and started to drop fast. A few members who were stilling logging in said that the que had suddenly gone from 30-40 to over 150.

We knew FOE were on their way so we stayed north and killed the remaining MM who were north of the gate. FOE finally got in the world and it was as simple as making a call to go north-east to the volcano and log. The majority of MM were south of the gate when we left.

tmed.png

77979292.png

27571705.png

110814164403.png

60609867.png

62330946.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. Eruption of Pures vs. Fatality

Tons of clusters were scouted in another world. The fight that caught our attention though was EOP vs. FI right south of corp. TLP rushed in from the south, pushing both clans east and making 4-5 EOP teleport while the ones who weren't being attacked logged out.

FI ran north and a few members chased them while we cleared up the remaining EOP who didn't have a glory teleport. HF was seen coming from gdz so TLP went inside corp and home teleported to remass.

tmed.png

37441702.png

110814170154.png

47802931.png

67908796.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. Eruption of Pures

Another cluster world. TLP hopped at the hop spot and it turned out the world was full so almost everyone got a que. EOP was spotted walking up from easts in single strip, where they spent a majority of their day. We were cutting it close but just as EOP walked up from the south, TLP began logging in and the fight began.

At first EOP outnumbered us, only because half of our members were still logging in. Once everyone had logged in, it wasn't much of a single fight. The friends chat began filling with our members talking about how an EOP member had teleported from them. A few people went to edge to get tb's so we could actually get some kills, but unfortunately by the time they got back there were no more EOP in sight.

tmed.png

56758037.png

110814172333.png

110814172158.png

11375528.png

T9i6P.png

See you all next week.

tubetranscopy.png

Suscribe today!

tlp.gif

tlparchnm4.png

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

You killed 5 of us when you tried to crash our fight vs fi, but i guess after losing to fi recently that consitutes a good trip for you guys now.

Hopefully this gives you a bit of confidence to accept a fullout with us :squid:

edit: You only have a pic of 1 of our members teleporting and hes been booted, kinda hypocritical after 3p1c and bluejay both teleported earlier this week :\

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

You killed 5 of us when you tried to crash our fight vs fi, but i guess after losing to fi recently that consitutes a good trip for you guys now.

Hopefully this gives you a bit of confidence to accept a fullout with us :squid:

It would have been more but apparently EOP allows teleporting now :/

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

See you on the 27th guys, fullout is accepted.

:D

`Pure Warned on Nov 29 2011, 09:08
Added to warn level: Because poking fun at someone's sexuality is not ok.

Ex Council of EoP