Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures Weekend

Pink

mtsfug.jpg

2j4bvwg.jpg

sq1d78.jpg

2h2mgs4.jpg

2h2mgs4.jpg

CP had a very fun weekend. On Saturday in the F2P server, we pulled 45 to the pk trip. On Sunday in the P2P server, we pulled 35 to the pk trip.

2h2mgs4.jpg

CORRUPT PURES F2P PK TRIP

9rq4hy.jpg

We rushed into Control at Chaos Alter. The fight went on for about 5 minutes before Outrage crashed. We continued fighting both clans, but then we got word that IR was crashing with their 100 people. We quickly ran out of CA and hopped.

CP Starting- 35

The second fight against Control took place at Green Hill. We rushed in from the North East side of GH. We quickly took control of GH and began banging out CT on the hill. When all of CT were cleared except for a few people no one could hit, we left. Thank you for the flame free fights CT.

CP Starting- 30

CORRUPT PURES P2P PK TRIP

9rq4hy.jpg

We got word that Control were in our world and rushed them north of new gate. There were a few random mains attacking both sides which caused some havoc, but nonetheless, we pushed through the gate successfully and cleared CT at the lava section. Thank you for the fight CT.

CP Starting- 30

PICTURES

110814162015.png

110814162110.png

110814162452.png

110814162521.png

110814162554.png

110814162856.png

110814164851.png

110814164857.png

110814164851.png

110814170327.png

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

nice job cp

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Lol we didn't have anywhere close to 100 people for our trip after, many people had to go after it. Sorry that we hit it, but we couldn't pass up the opportunity to pay our old friends CT a visit, especially considering that they hide from us every weekend now. :thumbsup:

Good job CP.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Lol we didn't have anywhere close to 100 people for our trip after, many people had to go after it. Sorry that we hit it, but we couldn't pass up the opportunity to pay our old friends CT a visit, especially considering that they hide from us every weekend now. :thumbsup:

Good job CP.

ur right u had over 9000!

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

I love how you and CT finaly settled down with all the immature acts.

Too bad two other med clans aren't behaving like you <3

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Good job CP.

TRremix4IDGAF.gif

0BjQn.png

#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

Really boring trips IMO past couple of weeks, clans with even opts just scared to fight us even in clusters, just has been annoying is all. We take any action we can get.

Gj tho on Sunday wasn't there.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com