Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What clan do you dislike the most

Asher

Carnage cuz there leader fails...jking

1.Calamity - they crash alot of wars , and they have alot of keylogger friends AND PAT IS D3F N3RD

2. OB - i just hate them

3.IP & MG - 2 masser clans that every1 hates

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

1. CY

2. Havoc

3. FOE - just becase last two times they rushed us they had spam towers ready -.-

I enjoy the rivalry around rank 4-6 even though IMO eop are bottom of the pile with DV/E above us it's still fun.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Would probably say Fi although a majority of the homosexuals that were in their clan realized that they suck at runescape and at life in general so they either freaked out over losing a war and got defense or something along those lines.

But since most of those people are gona its not that bad anymore I suppose. Don't really know much about what goes on anymore but thats from when I did.

Arp-1.png

I dislike MM because of their cockiness most. Eop likewise. But there are exceptions, I like some EOP and MM members aswell.

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton