Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Little NME Promo Video.

Charlie

Personally I have hated every single promo video I have ever seen for a runescape pure clan.

However Prateek suggested it last night and with not much to do I thought I'd give it a go.

This is not an over the top edited, Sony Vegas Pro video.

This is just a little thing I put together over a hour whilst fighting in some miniwars, using some pictures the members of NME had taken over the last 2 months since we opened and used some video to show some aspects of our clan.

Positive criticism is accepted and encouraged, keeping in mind when rewatching the perfectionist in me hates bits.

However stupid flames are even more welcomed as I'll cry to omni and he'll banhammer your ass.

edit; i'd recommend clicking the link as the pictures and other parts aren't best viewed when embedded on to forums.

Also a little thing I'd like to add on the end of this.

We have changed our requirements and we are no longer 55-75 combat capped.

We have moved them up to a 65-85 combat cap.

We however do still strictly enforce a 10 defence or lower policy.

We no longer consider ourselves a LPC, Low Pure clan, we are just simply a pure clan.

All these labels are stupid, whilst we were 75 combat minus we called ourselves a low pure clan as we were legitimately a low level pure clan.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

**** video **** clan

Didn't see your name and just saw the purple in your sig and was like, Ohhh yeahh report time.

You suck.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Not bad at all, I'm the type of guy who likes seeing vids that are fluent with the clips, having them fade in and out etc, but heh can't please everyone.

The clips used were more what I could get my hands on as I usually delete them once a video is done since they take up space in PCR form. Also I was thinking about transitions and stuff, but the ones I had available to me through camtasia are all so ugly and clunky and just added time on to the video.

I wanted to do a little 1 minute video initially as I doubt people would be able to pay attention for more but unfortunatly i over ran.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Not bad at all, I'm the type of guy who likes seeing vids that are fluent with the clips, having them fade in and out etc, but heh can't please everyone.

The clips used were more what I could get my hands on as I usually delete them once a video is done since they take up space in PCR form. Also I was thinking about transitions and stuff, but the ones I had available to me through camtasia are all so ugly and clunky and just added time on to the video.

I wanted to do a little 1 minute video initially as I doubt people would be able to pay attention for more but unfortunatly i over ran.

it's the perfect length don't worry. I can't stand watching runescape videos but i watched it all.

was **** like but yea

4Fdyf.png