Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Malice! at the Disco.

RETRO

Its my pleasure to present to you all, at the behest of Tom N Eto a production which has been in the works for weeks on end, detailing some of Malice's best fights in the past 6 months and marking our 1.5 year uninterrupted existance as a solid pure clan. This promotional video is part of a Malice technical overhaul which has, up to this part included a new website and forum which can be accessed at www.clanmalice.com. Without any further ado; Malice! at the disco.

Watch in HD --> Rate --> Favorite --> Subscribe.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

Thats pretty sick tbh. Good job.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Wow, that was horrible.

Horrible as in SD-horrible, or horrible as in 'I'm Chain I lead SD and have nothing to be proud of so I'll just make myself feel better by talking **** on the internet'?

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

• 2 weeks later...

If it were truely Malice at a disco there would be disco balls, and 70s music and people dancing and getting decapitated. Your title was very misleading and I, for one, am appalled at this atrocity.

On the other side of things, it was a very well presented promotional video for your clan. Well done.

Omni is my one. My only.