Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I need a solution to my problem

UKFskream

Hey,

I accidently got 21 def today and i feel as if my accounts ruined. Im the type of person that likes everything to be perfect and thats really ****** me off! :(

My stats are

73 cb

49 att

54 str

21 def

99 magic

52 range

52 prayer

and i have numerous other high non combat stats so im not making a new acc.

I just feel as if I can't stay an initiate pure anymore. I can afford turm so if anyone who has a full solution and pm a small guide that i like can have an ingame reward. No 40 def or 45 def. If not, i appreciate any feedback below :D

Oh and I prefer to stake than pk, but i want an acc that can hold its own in wildy. I would sacrifice being crap in wildy if it meant being good in duel arena. If thats possible/ makes sense?

Would this work?

60 or75 attack

85+ str

85 range

99 magic

30 def

52 prayer

That one def lv is driving me mad and i dont dare login to see it :(

Thanks

If you were 1 and you got 21 completely unquested then just start over as your combat stats aren't worth an unquested def level..

Don't get 30 def unless you're getting turmoil..

If you have rune gloves + dagonhai then just stay at 21 def and max out, a maxed out account with nice stats easily makes up for 21 defence

If you were 1 and you got 21 completely unquested then just start over as your combat stats aren't worth an unquested def level..

Don't get 30 def unless you're getting turmoil..

If you have rune gloves + dagonhai then just stay at 21 def and max out, a maxed out account with nice stats easily makes up for 21 defence

I quested, and thanks for the help.

max out you account, they will make up for 21 def. but if that 21 def is unquested either make a new acc or get 40 def

30 def isnt pure anyways

Il più grande spettacolo dopo il big bang siamo noi...

Just stay 21 or get turm orrrrr get 25 def and be a sexy infinity boss.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

As long as the def is quested u wont have to worry about that 1 def level and instead you should be worrying about maxing out b/c 1 def level wont make much of a difference seeing some ppl have 30+ def unquested

#Zenith
Pw Topic | Forums | Youtube | Memberlist
zenithpeak.png
What Are You Waiting For?
Come Climb the mountain with us @ http://Zenith-Rs.com
EQUSi.png

Dude, if I were you... I'd get 95 pray and turn into a turmoil pure with a max of 30Def. You'd make BANK if you 1v1 the right kind of people... a lot of potential in getting AGS-grade loot; that's if you know how to use turmoil properly.

yep, start over.

gl rebuilding.

edit: max out at least

Can't stop watching them to girls!!

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1