Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

F2P Matched-Opts Tournament?

P0ke N Die

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

70v70 minimum

In the wilderness

And please don't join it if you will just drop out as soon as another clan tries to fight you (Like some clan did in PCR)

We could always do it in dangerous clan wars, it's the same thing.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

This is would be sick, set this up please :P

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

MM/FOE/EOP/Fi/TLP - High.

Z/CP/CT/IR/WAR/O - Med

EF/TH/NME//M - Low

This way every clan, in every bracket, has an equal chance of winning. The pulls between clans in each bracket are closer, and the levels aren't TOO unfair.

Adding to this...

The pulls for High could be- 55v55+

The pulls for Med could be-35vs35+

The pulls for Low could be- 25v25+

idea i like the most

Proud civilian of Cake Town

thunderbannerbh1.jpg

IDK how CP or IR are "MPC", last time I checked they had higher average combat levels than most of the "HPC"'s listed. It'll be like level 90s vs lvl 70s.

For the "HPC"'s it wouldn't work cause they'd all pull 100 (except for the clans who can't pull eop/tlp/fi) and it'll just be a PCR war cause clans will obviously try to pull the most they can. I doubt they wanna sit 40 kids anyways. Useless tournament is useless. Not like clans just can't prep each other already.

If we're gonna allow clans to have brackets to make it "fair" we might as well base it on past performance also. To make it fair for everyone.

HPC should be MM/FOE/TLP

MPC should be whatever is not above

LPC ^^

As you can see FI/EOP competing with the current HPC is not fair for them because well they always lose to them so they need to go to the MPC to compete with CP and IR to make it even.

It's only fair to them and MPC's

yea.. determining the divisions would get really complicated, people always argue about that stuff. Even though this a fun tourney, some clans will take it too serious and think it will prove the best matched opt clan. Leading to more flame and **** storms. It's a good idea in theory, not in practice.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------