Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rain

Rain

Well, Omni has repeatedly told me about Pure Warfare so I thought I would just register and have a look see. From what I see, seems like a very prosperous growing community.

Hi, my name is Rain. Bye.

No just kidding. Here is my history in recent Runescape clanning:

I was one of the Founders of Divinity where I then later quit to create Infection which became the number low level clan at it's time period. After 5-6 months, Infection closed and I stopped playing Runescape for a good thirty days and came back with a whole new plan. Thus Chivalry was born and is still alive today, been open for a good 3+ months.

Now I'm not a very well known person around these communities, but I am known throughout most low level divisions. I am a decent kind leader when it comes to clanning and extremely experienced when it comes to warring. I like to base my clans on a fun filled focused community because that would be my key to a successful clan.

I hope that you have learned a little about me in this introduction. Be seeing you.

~Rain

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

Hey Rain! You should definatley love these boards.

I can honestly say ive been watching Chivalry over this last Month, and your doing a goodjob!

Very nice to meet you, Im Ceejay :lol:

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif

Take a second to apply for a clan leader position:] If you have trouble finding the application topic, let me know and I'll link you to it.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...