Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Saturday

I Pk With OJ

gratz on your trip, nice job steamrolling tlp as usual.

Tlp had the upper hand towards the end of the fight. We had a large return group on the way, but it could've ended poorly. None the less it was an intense fight which was lots of fun.

LOL eop looking more and more stupid after every post, just worry about MM slumping you guys after talking so much **** rofl.

Gj today FI and ty for the fights.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gratz on your trip, nice job steamrolling tlp as usual.

Tlp had the upper hand towards the end of the fight. We had a large return group on the way, but it could've ended poorly. None the less it was an intense fight which was lots of fun.

LOL eop looking more and more stupid after every post, just worry about MM slumping you guys after talking so much **** rofl.

Gj today FI and ty for the fights.

More stupid than 0mgiownu....

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

Cleared you guys twice in the beginning of the trip then decided to leave you alone. Good pull looks like you did work today.

Yeah that and your leak was removed lol.

Anyways, good job Fatality and thanks to those who gave us clean fights. The fight with TLP was a lot of fun, respect TLP.

Atleast one of the spies :) He said he didn't enjoy FI, he will be apping to EOP soon along with many of your ex ranks.

Good, more spies in eop.

Floor and Cameron were two of the worst high councils this clan has ever seen. Ranks my ass, more like dead weight. Although they tried, they never did ****.

Was fun today guys. Glad I could make today :thumbsup:

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

EOP clearly won the fight before MM crashed. The video says it all. ;) I think it's funny you say EOP runs. EOP did not run from you. We were dominating that fight. Also, nice sign ups. ;)

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

Floor and Cameron were two of the worst high councils this clan has ever seen. Ranks my ass, more like dead weight. Although they tried, they never did ****.

Come on now, anyone in FI knows how horrible your ranks currently are and how horrible they have been in the past. No one can compare to Charles and the only person who ever came close was James, and even he was horrible.

You guys sure love to praise people, then talk **** about them when they no longer support you. Get real l0l.

By the way, you can have as many spies in EOP as you want. EOP will still slump you. :teehee:

By the way, I l0l'd at the TLP kids comment. MM won't even fight us dead on unless it's in single or we're already in a fight. The last time we ran into them and were not in single/fighting another clan, they all ran out of the wild.

By the way, TLP kid, I salute you for your constant 40 pulls to trips. You making them upcoming clans more spastically full of themselves. Outrage, anyone?

well you obviously dont know whats going on if you say our current rank team is terrible. obviously, they arent charles caliber because he was a god, but the rank team we have right now seems to work pretty damn well together. also i wouldnt say james was horrible at all. he was better than any of eops current ranks :teehee:

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

Love how you guys are finaly playing in the big league again.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Come on now, anyone in FI knows how horrible your ranks currently are and how horrible they have been in the past. No one can compare to Charles and the only person who ever came close was James, and even he was horrible.

You guys sure love to praise people, then talk **** about them when they no longer support you. Get real l0l.

By the way, you can have as many spies in EOP as you want. EOP will still slump you. :teehee:

By the way, I l0l'd at the TLP kids comment. MM won't even fight us dead on unless it's in single or we're already in a fight. The last time we ran into them and were not in single/fighting another clan, they all ran out of the wild.

By the way, TLP kid, I salute you for your constant 40 pulls to trips. You making them upcoming clans more spastically full of themselves. Outrage, anyone?

I can't help but giggle at anything that comes out of your mouth, Schmitty.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Excuse me but, if theres one clan that has **** ranks it's EOP. You can't even controll your own members, even all your ranks are unmature and flame everybody. EOP's reputation : Most unmature people, scam & hacks everybody including theyre own members. And your complaining about Fi ?

fatalitycopy.png
www.Clan-Fi.com/ Fatality Cinema / #Fatality
Our Brutality is your Fatality

councilj-1.gifHigh Council

Excuse me but, if theres one clan that has **** ranks it's EOP. You can't even controll your own members, even all your ranks are unmature and flame everybody. EOP's reputation : Most unmature people, scam & hacks everybody including theyre own members. And your complaining about Fi ?

get **** on EOP badkid

2hf89vmye8.gif

well you obviously dont know whats going on if you say our current rank team is terrible. obviously, they arent charles caliber because he was a god, but the rank team we have right now seems to work pretty damn well together. also i wouldnt say james was horrible at all. he was better than any of eops current ranks :teehee:

:confused:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I seriously just lol'd at your comment. Your so called leadership scammed me on two occasions. One of them being 50+ dollars and another, the one who runs your site, who lied about needing money to keep the website going. You seriously need to learn your own clan history.

You ever considered that the reason why ppl scam and hate you is because you're a complete ******?

128250368099.gif

I seriously just lol'd at your comment. Your so called leadership scammed me on two occasions. One of them being 50+ dollars and another, the one who runs your site, who lied about needing money to keep the website going. You seriously need to learn your own clan history.

Why are you posting on our topic silly boy.