Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bigguys killing Lilguys

Solo

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was running through them to come clear you guys in non multi. Remember that time when we hit you guys east and majority of you guys ran to lvl 1 and your clan ended? Rings a bell doesn't it.

You mean this?

110820223100.png

pepe thats like 6 stragglers of mm congratz? try that in multy

MM logged out when they saw us lol :P

their leaders were yelling on ts at the top of their lungs to log out lol :P

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

pepe thats like 6 stragglers of mm congratz? try that in multy

It also happpened in multi.. r0f

`Pure Warned on Nov 29 2011, 09:08
Added to warn level: Because poking fun at someone's sexuality is not ok.

Ex Council of EoP

We heard from our many leaks that MM leaders were telling their members we were hiding next to FOE or something, so we just decided to run over and hit them in single to show them they were being lied too.

110820142801.png

I'm just gonna leave this here

110820192628.png

Spoiler:
lmfao idiot

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

We heard from our many leaks that MM leaders were telling their members we were hiding next to FOE or something, so we just decided to run over and hit them in single to show them they were being lied too.

110820142801.png

110820192628.png

Spoiler:
lmfao idiot

Whats that got to do with anything? That was when we crashed FI vs EOP at sperm, we offed green capes so we could focus on EOP capes, we didnt team with FI because the second you guys ran we started to hit FI.

End of the day we didnt lie to members, because you were stood next to FOE not attacking them...

110820142801.png

110820192628.png

Spoiler:
lmfao idiot

Whats that got to do with anything? That was when we crashed FI vs EOP at sperm, we offed green capes so we could focus on EOP capes, we didnt team with FI because the second you guys ran we started to hit FI.

Alright, so what does us saying "off foe" have to do with anything? We were simply walking past them to come hit you in single. We didn't team with Foe either. derp

110820142801.png

110820192628.png

Spoiler:
lmfao idiot

lol you teamed with fi thats really embarrassing

110820142801.png

110820192628.png

Spoiler:
lmfao idiot

Alright and we just walked past FOE and didn't hit them because we wanted to hit MM who were hiding in single? Whats your point?

qOY7v.png

Oh regarding that fight at BHB, how did you win when we fought FOE at the same location the second you hopped :/ then you went to go bank, got a regroup then hopped back to crash it.... sooooo if you won, how were we able to fight foe with the remaining ops?

lol eop gonna get slumped, they always step up a lil, talk **** and get slammed. That's how they do it. All you guys did was team with foe, so stop acting like big guys lol. Maybe when you have 40+ def req's you'll be able to compete with a pure clan.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

Oh regarding that fight at BHB, how did you win when we fought FOE at the same location the second you hopped :/ then you went to go bank, got a regroup then hopped back to crash it.... sooooo if you won, how were we able to fight foe with the remaining ops?

You guys were cleared from the BHB area with maybe 5-10 in the crator. We dipped and your return group from sw stairs rerushed an empty battlefield. I guess FOE hit you after we dipped.

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

110820224035.png

Disgusting.

yes that is a picture of us hitting a cluster involving TLP, FOE and Fi

are you dumb lmfao?

Thats why no FOE have HP over their heads, the only was attacked by a TLP pure. Disgusting.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

110820224035.png

Disgusting.

are you dumb lmfao?

Thats why no FOE have HP over their heads, the only was attacked by a TLP pure. Disgusting.

Clearly shows two foe with hp bars being attacked by EOP?

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

110820224035.png

Disgusting.

are you dumb lmfao?

Clearly shows two foe with hp bars being attacked by EOP?

And as the topic says, TLP crashed FOE vs Fi so we went in to AC them, i don't know where this idiot is going with his useless argument, stick to spending the whole of MM's trips on your main.

qOY7v.png