Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bigguys killing Lilguys

Solo

yall sound gay as hell right now

Coming from a TLP member, how hypocritical.

and ur reply to my post just made u look like an idiot, congrats

Almost 8 pages keep going

naw not gonna feed into ur troll, keep on acting immature im sure others will get enjoyment, night =]

xncgb5.jpg

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve doing work!

Lay off the American joke though, that was a fast one. We all know who has more history between TLP and EOP, don't even bother with him Steve.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

Back from an amazing party loll

Just want to remind you guys that the opinions of others outside of EoP mean very little unless coming in form of constructive criticism of our performance or video. ty for the bumps, I hope you're having as much fun as I am. :teehee

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Steve doing work!

Lay off the American joke though, that was a fast one. We all know who has more history between TLP and EOP, don't even bother with him Steve.

No-one cares about your opinion, tired of getting smacked in f2p and p2p?, should of stayed in FOE.

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

Steve doing work!

No-one cares about your opinion, tired of getting smacked in f2p and p2p?, should of stayed in FOE.

k0

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

Steve doing work!

Unsure if srs

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Steve doing work!

k0

k0

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

your clan is a joke kid, all talk, no history, bark and no bite.

i'll give you fights tomorrow, just to prove how pathetic you are =]

EOP's history is guud, I remember being in Epidemic and you guys making a public apology on our forum saying how it's stupid and we should be cool.

Also when you guys slumped so hard you where sitting in the med scene for months. Literally

Give us fights tomorrow? lolye with foe right behind you.. you guys think you're some miniature version of ROT but you guys talk the most **** and can't back up anything.. where was the constant hitting today man I was waiting for it..

Our video will be up soon, but you'll see why I don't even bother with your clan. We were a mini map away and you scattered like rats into single. You're saying we talk ****? ******* lol'd. Look at every reply on this topic from TLP members, you pull 40s to trips and you can't do jack ****. We give you fights in P2P, now give us fights in F2P so I can penetrate your ******* hard, history shows it just hurts you more and more.

www.eop-rs.com

waiting for your app

I'm assuming you're trying to say 40 and 55 are the same, typical American education rolf.. if I where you I would stop feeding your members ******** on the weekends because it won't be pretty for your clan, MM has slumped you back to 30 pulls every single time you come out and start pulling relatively high, you would actually keep these numbers if you didn't talk so much ****. No clue how to run a clan, you think talking **** will make you the best l0l.

edit: only reason you pull decent most the time is due to invites, and don't deny it champ because before I was tlp and before you got angry at me for deciding not to give you locs.. you use to always get me and josh added to your cc to attend trips when we were bored. You are the reason EOP will fail.

1) I am Canadian, I make more money than both your parents combined. I'm 20 years old and I have a full-time job as a programmer even though I'm still a graduate student majoring in CS at the best university in North America. Don't talk to me about education.

2) My members know the truth when you run and log out from us. Why didn't you fight us today when we hit you at Bh? What about the previous week, the week before that, the week before that...?

3) When have we ever pulled 30? Even after our 6 month MM rivalry we have been pulling 60s consistently while theirs have slipped.

4) Please don't talk about consistency, your clan has accomplished nothing. Probably most inconsistent next to Fi lol.

5) I've been the leader of this clan for the past year and well.. It seems like we've been doing a **** ton better than you ever have l0l so I guess I'm doing alright :unsure:

6) I'll post our attendance pictures once they're up here and you can compare it with our ML.

7) Lesson of the day: Don't argue with someone who can verbally abuse you so easily.

Ouch lmfao

Was a fun trip =]

Love how you tell your members how we only have 40 so you aren't going to go for us today, when the reality was that you couldn't find anybody to buy locs from. we actually had close to 60 ;).

Difference between our clans is that TLP actually do decent in F2P and can take any clan in P2P, EOP can mass invite for F2P but when it comes to P2P you guys are looked at as a joke.

gj on trip.

not sure if srs you have been logging/hiding from foe in p2p for the last 5months+?