Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith F2P Trip | IR,NME,CT,FI,EF

blue

I think you have some crucial misinformation. The most important of this wrong information is the fact that you were cleared at hills, as IR and CTRL can vouch for that. We were still hanging around killing some control members when you were no where in sight. Then FI crashed and we still didn't see you. No need to respond to that as I said previously Control, Fatality, and IR will vouch for that. Additionally, we still had 15 members sitting at 13 ports when EOP hit all of us. Most of your clan could not attack us, most likely since you started accepting junior applications, but I don't know. Just wanted to clear up some of this propaganda since our leadership all went out after the trip, not having time to make a PW topic. Thanks :wub:

creedv.png
8ob4j.png

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you have some crucial misinformation. The most important of this wrong information is the fact that you were cleared at hills, as IR and CTRL can vouch for that. We were still hanging around killing some control members when you were no where in sight. Then FI crashed and we still didn't see you. No need to respond to that as I said previously Control, Fatality, and IR will vouch for that. Additionally, we still had 15 members sitting at 13 ports when EOP hit all of us. Most of your clan could not attack us, most likely since you started accepting junior applications, but I don't know. Just wanted to clear up some of this propaganda since our leadership all went out after the trip, not having time to make a PW topic. Thanks :wub:

QFT

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

<[Z]Logan|Owl> u saying we didnt beat u today ?

<[iR]Hotkeying> You beat us today

<[iR]Hotkeying> no

<[iR]Hotkeying> You did beatus

<[iR]Hotkeying> No exuses

<[iR]Hotkeying> Ok?

<[Z]Logan|Owl> (15:34:40) <[iR]Hotkeying> You beat us today

<[Z]Logan|Owl> im saveing this

<[Z]Logan|Owl> but anyway

<[iR]Hotkeying> Post it on pw

<[iR]Hotkeying> if you want

<[iR]Hotkeying> I speak for IR when i say that

<[iR]Hotkeying> and if anyone disagrees on PW

<[iR]Hotkeying> Just tell em that

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

@IR members who think they won, Where's your topic :)?

We cleared you at Hill Giants, then at 13 ports EOP crashed so both clans ran south.... IDK how you could claim a win from that. But hey, its Zenith. Kings of Propaganda.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

We cleared you at Hill Giants, then at 13 ports EOP crashed so both clans ran south.... IDK how you could claim a win from that. But hey, its Zenith. Kings of Propaganda.

You didn't answer his question.

Where's your topic ?

J1FyQ.png

Hotkeying even admitted to losing. just stop please.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

You can't call us propaganda kings when you are the one that thinks you actually beat us 95-0. everyone left the cc the fact that you lost 5 people amazes me. You never beat us today, even hotkeying admitted it.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?