Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ben here

Blue Elf

Hey, whatsup all? My name is Ben, I've been playing Runescape for 2 or three years now. A lot of my friends are in clans and have told me that I should join one to keep me interested in the game (which I'm really not). That said, they're all in clans that require defence and I've recently gotten back into my pure account.

I'm looking for a non-members clan that hopefully has a median combat level of about 70. I'd also like a nice active forum to post on. Aside from that, I'm open to just about anything.If you have any suggestions, please leave them in the reply box.

P.S - I'd like it if the clan has a recruitment topic up on Zybez forums or is active on that site in some way.

Thanks

I hate to sound lazy but could you guys post some of their website links and possibly some recruitment topics on Zybez?

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1500462-the-...-below-defence/

All recruitment topics are posted here though mate. Not a lot of us use Zybez, we're pures and have our own community.

I hate to sound lazy but could you guys post some of their website links and possibly some recruitment topics on Zybez?

rctopicbanner.png

forumbuttonr.pngmemberlistbutton.png

recruitmenttopic.png

If that helps

http://rsmalice.com

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

#NME or NMe-rs.com

We've got a combat cap of 65-85 combat so you will fit snuggly on. On top of that we have a 1-10 defence cap and are the only 'pure,' clan not to accept Mithril let alone Adamant as we cap our defence at 10 as opposed to the 20/30 that others do.

We have an extremely experienced leadership which is reflected in our progress since we opened 2 months ago. Check out the video/youtube channel below for more.

Hi

Enemy is a 2 month old clan and has already made an impact on the pure clanning world known for organization and low defence. Highly skilled in the f2p server with experienced staff and a dedicated member core.

#nme

nme-rs.com

That topic looks amazing Inu. However, when I registered on your website I couldn't post because I haven't received a validation email yet.

That happens frequently, it's something wrong with the host. I'll change your forum mask to guests, and hopefully that'll fix things :P

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice