Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Operation: Avoid IR at all costs

Iraqi Mage

aw4yyx.png

bannerny.gif

ircrest.png

Forums | Memberlist

Today Intense Redemption set out to our Weekly P2p Pk Trip. We peaked at 50 IR members. Our main focus was on Zenith and Havoc. We destroyed Havoc a couple times, and Zenith kept on ignoring us and declining PKRI's, but we still managed to get them. We also fought WAR, O, FI, TLP, and HF.

(16:58:15) <[iR]Iraqi_Mage> PKRI?

(16:58:26) <[iR]Iraqi_Mage> [Z]Lawson-

(16:58:26) <[iR]Iraqi_Mage> [Z]Lawson-

(16:58:27) <[iR]Iraqi_Mage> [Z]Lawson-

(17:00:24) <[Z]Lawson-> opts

(17:01:19) <[iR]Iraqi_Mage> around 40

(17:01:47) <[iR]Iraqi_Mage> [Z]Lawson-

(17:01:47) <[iR]Iraqi_Mage> [Z]Lawson-

(17:01:50) <[iR]Iraqi_Mage> fight?

(17:00:09) <[iR]Iraqi_Mage> PKRI??

(17:00:10) <[iR]Iraqi_Mage> PKRI??

(17:00:18) <[iR]Iraqi_Mage> [Z]Ryan\Hormone

(17:00:19) <[iR]Iraqi_Mage> [Z]Ryan\Hormone

(17:00:19) <[iR]Iraqi_Mage> [Z]Ryan\Hormone

(17:00:20) <[iR]Iraqi_Mage> [Z]Ryan\Hormone

(17:00:20) <[iR]Iraqi_Mage> [Z]Ryan\Hormone

(17:00:27) <[Z]Ryan\Hormone> +silence

(17:00:27) <[Z]Ryan\Hormone> 1 sec

Ignored me the whole trip lol!

10onygx.png

2dv3395.jpg

irseperator.png

mTvfg.png

l3xtG.png

We heard Outrage and We Are Royalty were fighting at GAP. So we rushed in and quickly cleared both clans and then left. And then we heard Havoc was about to crash so we went north of gap and spread.

irseperator.png

IR vs. H

Intense Redemption vs. Havoc

We heard Havoc was rushing us, so we went north of gap. We controlled the north and kept on Barraging the Gap. They were dropping like flies. We had almost cleared them until FOE rushed in and put them out of their misery before we did. We just ran west and logged.

irseperator.png

l3xtG.png

We heard We Are Royalty were at ruins. So we quickly hopped on GWAS ledge and rushed down and quickly cleared them.

irseperator.png

IR vs. H

We then heard Havoc were spread and hopping on BH bank like idiots. I don't what their ranks were thinking l0l! Anyways they logged in and we just rushed in spamming "Gwas" and absolutely destroyed them and embarrassed them for being so dumb. We didn't even lose anyone. Thanks for the juicy loots Havoc, GWASED x2 rofl. This was just an incident where an inexperienced clan tried to outsmart an older clan but totally failed and got punished.

irseperator.png

IR vs. H

Havoc always trying to be like IR logged in at GWAS ledge where we were and tried to gwas us rofl. We 1v1'ed them for a little and then ran north to the vents in multi and spread waiting for them. They just sat in single on top of BH stairs the whole time while we were spamming come to multi. Poor Havoc, I feel sorry for their members. See you next Sunday :thumbsup:

irseperator.png

amt6wg.png

Zenith couldn't run away and declined PKRI's from us forever. So we then heard Zenith was at GDZ. We quickly got a north to south spread east of GDZ and went in and completely wiped the floor with Zenith. They were running around clueless while we kept on koing them. Right when we cleared them, Fatality crashed from the west and Control from the east. We heard Corrupt Pures were at GAP and that Havoc was in the world too so we just left.

irseperator.png

2e4au6f.png

110821162510.png

110821162645.png

110821163802.png

110821163820.png

110821164534.png

110821164549n.png

110821173958.png

110821152236.png

110821152250.png

110821154424.png

110821165647.png

110821171027.png

110821154649.png

110821163945.png

dc7xjs.png

110821214658.png

ghcg6.png

2132a35.png

Good fight lil guy clans, maybe next time. ;)

igohard.png

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're #1 for a reason, thanks for the fights everyone

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

lmfao thanks for the loots, Will I thought you would of learned from last year...

P.S rather than claiming false wins to keep your members happy, try prepping us, dangerous would be fun, more free loot :D

I don't think they will, last week we beat them with no leaders on. Then PCL we beat them only losing 4 people. Now today happened, i bet they tuck their tails for the next 3 weeks that they're open! :teehee:

Lemme just insert this in the space where your brain should be: you got gwased on log-in for over 3 weeks in a row. Nothing you say right now makes you look good. Shut your mouth and close.

I don't think you know what gwasing is.

WE logged in on top of YOU.

You didn't gwas ****. Now, watch all of my video. You'll see a pretty nifty gwas there.

Take notes.

You killed about 5 members, we killed about 5 of your members that were in multi. Then we ran north waiting for you guys and you never came. Keep on sitting in your little spot, in SINGLE of course, while we go get legitimate fights spastic.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

lmfao thanks for the loots, Will I thought you would of learned from last year...

P.S rather than claiming false wins to keep your members happy, try prepping us, dangerous would be fun, more free loot :D

I don't think they will, last week we beat them with no leaders on. Then PCL we beat them only losing 4 people. Now today happened, i bet they tuck their tails for the next 3 weeks that they're open! :teehee:

Lemme just insert this in the space where your brain should be: you got gwased on log-in for over 3 weeks in a row. Nothing you say right now makes you look good. Shut your mouth and close.

I don't think you know what gwasing is.

WE logged in on top of YOU.

You didn't gwas ****. Now, watch all of my video. You'll see a pretty nifty gwas there.

Take notes.

what? lol we ran out from crater cause we found out u were logging in at bh so we waited for u, think you meant to say you logged in UNDER us ;]