Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Operation: Avoid IR at all costs

Iraqi Mage

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmfao thanks for the loots, Will I thought you would of learned from last year...

P.S rather than claiming false wins to keep your members happy, try prepping us, dangerous would be fun, more free loot :D

I don't think they will, last week we beat them with no leaders on. Then PCL we beat them only losing 4 people. Now today happened, i bet they tuck their tails for the next 3 weeks that they're open! :teehee:

Lemme just insert this in the space where your brain should be: you got gwased on log-in for over 3 weeks in a row. Nothing you say right now makes you look good. Shut your mouth and close.

I don't think you know what gwasing is.

WE logged in on top of YOU.

You didn't gwas ****. Now, watch all of my video. You'll see a pretty nifty gwas there.

Take notes.

Also notice on your video at 1:54 that you claim a win north of gap when you can clearly see the map studded with white dots while your clan runs away into single. :ninja:

You see the 3:30 on your video? That's the part where we won, notice about three of your orange dots and about 40 white dots? See 4:06? That's the part where you returned and we left to go fight another clan. Your clan was south of stairs doing god knows what. Thanks for the video evidence :)

creedv.png
8ob4j.png

lmfao thanks for the loots, Will I thought you would of learned from last year...

P.S rather than claiming false wins to keep your members happy, try prepping us, dangerous would be fun, more free loot :D

I don't think they will, last week we beat them with no leaders on. Then PCL we beat them only losing 4 people. Now today happened, i bet they tuck their tails for the next 3 weeks that they're open! :teehee:

Lemme just insert this in the space where your brain should be: you got gwased on log-in for over 3 weeks in a row. Nothing you say right now makes you look good. Shut your mouth and close.

I don't think you know what gwasing is.

WE logged in on top of YOU.

You didn't gwas ****. Now, watch all of my video. You'll see a pretty nifty gwas there.

Take notes.

Also notice on your video at 1:54 that you claim a win north of gap when you can clearly see the map studded with white dots while your clan runs away into single. :ninja:

You see the 3:30 on your video? That's the part where we won, notice about three of your orange dots and about 40 white dots? See 4:06? That's the part where you returned and we left to go fight another clan. Your clan was south of stairs doing god knows what. Thanks for the video evidence :)

I think you need to re-read our topic

qlmSOQW.png

IR clearly won. Read both topics saw both vids nonbiased.

You saw a 2 minute fight???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

IR doesnt even have a proper vid at this point???????????????????????????

Who are you again??????????????????????????????????

qlmSOQW.png

IR clearly won. Read both topics saw both vids nonbiased.

You saw a 2 minute fight???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

IR doesnt even have a proper vid at this point???????????????????????????

Who are you again??????????????????????????????????

That's because its hard to find a vidder thats reliable and fast in our clan, luckily your vid shows us winning lol.

intenseunit.png

intense.png

2 minutes is all it took to kill you idiots off, thanks for noticing it lilguy.

Yep, ir owns you're right #1 pure clan

Averages speak for itself bro.

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh