Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CP P2P TRIP

-Toxine-

ceepee-6009818.png

Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel

24dr9xd.jpg

After a great F2P trip we took the momentum into P2P and aimed to fight anybody around our opts. Due to most of the U.S kids having school on Monday, we had a low pull but managed to peak at around 27.

Today we focused on Ct and managed to clear them every single time they stepped into the wildy. This eventually pushed them into teaming with Z who lied to CT and told them that we pulled 40 today so CT wouldnt feel as bad about teaming. I hope we dont have bad blood for each other after this but this was pretty lame. :s

Along with that we had a CP member who went broke irl who sold pins. Due to his credit card being declined, about 7 CP members accounts were locked due to negative membership ( lol )

CT official mistaking me for Ryan/hormone [ Z Rank ] after CT ran to GDZ

110821162608.png

110821162618.png

110821161202.png

youtubeo.png

Videos up soon!

24dr9xd.jpg

9rq4hy.jpg

We found CT south of gap waiting for somebody. So we took it upon our selfs to give them some action. We charged into them around the corp area and immediately took control. Was like a 30 second but even though it was matched opts. After clearing up the CT we waited around village to see if they would try to get a regroup but only found Z rushing us so we dipped.

CP Starting/Ending ( Pictures Provided ) - 25/23

24dr9xd.jpg

9rq4hy.jpg

Not really knowing why CT were running from an event opt fight we asked them for a clean pkri. They accepted and they defended north of the gap. They were hurrying us up so we rushed in with 17 people from the south and a snipe fest assumed over the gap. After literally 20 seconds we took control and started pushing through the gap. By then CT all ran to GDZ where Z were ready spamming Off Ct and visa versa.

We found this surprising because lately we'd been showing these clans respect by not crashing and constantly hitting them. So we told our friends over at TLP about this and they ran in and gobbled everybody up.

CP Starting/Ending ( Pictures Provided ) - 17 Charging / 22 ending around the gap area

24dr9xd.jpg

inrbe9.jpg

After making Control end we got a pkri vs Massacre and cleared them up in like 15 seconds lol

CP Starting/Ending 20/20

24dr9xd.jpg

110821153249.png

110821153254.png

110821155408.png

110821161257.png

110821161332.png

110821170331.png

24dr9xd.jpg

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a fun trip. We would have had like 35 people if Batman didnt rape us with his finances lol

did you like it when we crashed you

You act like we're not going to return the favor. This time around though we wont stop :thumbsup:

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Don't lie, we all know Peter and Fwappy Penor took on CT by themselves while you guys were watching Step Up 3D in a different teamspeak room...

:wub:

i wasn't there today D;

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com