Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mekanisation

Mek

15gxssi.png

Looking for a mature, adult community, preferably a clan where community comes before competitiveness. Accounts a work in progress as you can see, my goals are 99 attack with 99 strength, 20 defence. Currently non-members due to backup on wage payments from work, plus I'm paying off a few fees/debts. Should have all of my financial complications sorted by next weekend however so I'll be buying members and taking an active interest in RuneScape, improving my account and contributing to a clan.

since you'll be getting p2p check out Endurance. feel free to idle in our IRC channel #endurance and you can check out our forums (site is in my sig). our community first :)

I suggest joining The Hatred since you want a mature community. Core of their clan is age 18+ and I'm pretty sure they prefer community over competition, since they don't post on this website.

http://www.th-rs.com

#the_hatred

if you want to join a new clan, feel free to join #danger on irc and talk to me

Hostility