Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP P2P MIDWEEK

Dissy

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png

T9i6P.png

So Today TLP had a mid-week p2p pk trip...we peaked like 15-20 and owned both MM, EOP, and some random mains.

T9i6P.png

tvid.png

T9i6P.png

We were scouting out EOP massing up in their home world for a pk trip. We got to 50 ports and were eagerly awaiting for them to tele up as we were spread around hoping for a friendly hello. They sent up one of their slave mains and we nailed his face through the floor.

After we cleared the eopmain we knew they wouldnt ride the ports so we went looking for them and got word MM was at gap.

I got the troops together and spread rushed to gap... they were not ready for us and they soon found themselves in huge clumps...we soon rushed through the gap and made the few remaining MM beg for mercy as we cleared them up.

GF

T9i6P.png

We were heading down to bank when we heard EOP was at Gap.

We knew this would be easy and therefore we decided to head up on the same inventory.

We Cleared them up with ease at Gap and as we were bashing the last few in when MM re-rushed from i guess mossies?

We pulled back to GDZ and it was a return war for about 20 minutes or so involving all 3 of us.

Soon into the fight EOP was cleared/1iteming and not returning at all.

We then turned our attention to MM... we pushed them to newgate and finished them up.

With our inventory's full of loot, we walked down single victorious and ended before **** like this started happening.

(20:58:31) <[MM]13th> they 1 iteming so hard

(20:58:35) <[MM]13th> all mains and 1itemers

Thanks for the fun m8s

T9i6P.png

tmed.png

110824201358.png

110824201443.png

110824201651.png

110824201716.png

110824201834.png

110824191922.png

110824201440.png

110824201934.png

crqVm.png

TBFzZ.png

110824202016.png

110824202110.png

110825102409.png

T9i6P.png

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Showed up last minute, and honestly, I'm surprised EOP didn't put up more of a fight.

As soon as I got there they rushed and were completely cleared within a minute or two. Although when MM eventually regrouped after we left, I heard a lot of EOP came to 1-item them.

Thanks for putting up a good fight MM.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

pretty sure i saw yall teaming with mm

But ty for the one 1v1 at gap :P

That my friend is the propaganda your leaders feed you to keep your clan alive. If you see anywhere on your forums (I'm sure you will) that TLP needed MM to defeat EOP today, it's a flat out lie.

TLP is not a clan that teams with people, especially not against a clan like EOP.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png