Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rather make my own topic.

mi7ch

Considering you all know, since we have so many fans, nothing will be kept secret. Quite a few people found out that I'm opening Defiance v6 bolded 6. I just wanted to make my own topic about it, cause I rather it be a less flame topic.

Why am I reopening Defiance?

Because I can't wait to flame kids with all the nan jokes. No for real, it's all of my online friend cores home, that's why we do it so much. I am also not playing Rs for much longer, but will play to get the clan started. After I realized all clans but mine are boring as **** now days, I had to do it.

Does your dF v9495956 jokes get any1 mad?

Well you're going to be the one mad after I send Tom to flame ya nans bare uterus so idk bout all dat.

But no, it really doesn't, don't bother.

You guys have to understand, this game is for fun...don't criticize me for what I do, half your clans are in the ***** from IR whooping your ass constantly...hop off my jock and worry about yourself.

It's all for fun

I want to thank the good lucks, as those are what I find respectable, but in the same way I expect the dFv949 or "wow, again!!?"s. Thank you for the respectable clans like Outrage and Havoc who don't care what others do, and don't go off and flame.

Hope to see ya soon Med scene, good to be back, waited to long.

The forums aren't done, or you'd be able to register (You can now but no point), official opening date is TOMORROW. They aren't done simply because this came at me fast, and we just thought about it last night. Gggg

-Mitch

This wouldn't be necessary if a certain few didn't post **** on pw clan discussion. Not a spastic leader, wouldn't of even posted this.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im mad i was kbed outta #clan-df for being black

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

ily mitchelle

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Who are you to tell anyone that something is a time waste?

but thanks for the good luck

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

l30el03l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0ll0l0l0000l0l

4shit l0l040l ^^^

If it's for fun then don't close 6 times , keep open even if ur down to pulling 10 people.

Just saying

agreed

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

It's not going to be fun, because you're going to end up rage quitting again like you did the last two versions of DF.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

It's not going to be fun, because you're going to end up rage quitting again like you did the last two versions of DF.

What the hell are you talking about?

Someone confirm, Asians are supposed to be smart right?

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

you should try and make an excuse generator, they're so in right now.

agreed

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14