Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Excel VS Tb

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#hate TB masses but not us, have pics of there member list being 50 but only 30 registered members on the website, when you have actually proof witch you will never get i assure you because its not true we don't mass NO PICS NO PROOF shut it. any one calling us a masser clan must be scared of us because they see were up and coming we work ******* our stuff and you calling us massers only makes your selves look bad.

Truth and hate are two completely different things. Every video on your guys topic is fighting massers. A real clan wouldn't waste time fighting massers. Just saying.

2s1ry3n.jpg

#hate TB masses but not us, have pics of there member list being 50 but only 30 registered members on the website, when you have actually proof witch you will never get i assure you because its not true we don't mass NO PICS NO PROOF shut it. any one calling us a masser clan must be scared of us because they see were up and coming we work ******* our stuff and you calling us massers only makes your selves look bad.

tb did have a 100 ppls ml with 10 ppl on forums ik they mass also lol , but u do also , and yea i am hella scared of u loll.

tb did have a 100 ppls ml with 10 ppl on forums ik they mass also lol , but u do also , and yea i am hella scared of u loll.

JUST LIKE US JUST LIKE US??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK AT OUR WEBSITE www.xl-rs.com TAKE A LOOK AT THE APPLICATIONS, THEN OUR MEMBER LIST

Don't care about kids calling you massers, at least you guys go into the wild and not rock safe clanwars all night long.

<3

(ps ur both massers)

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

You do know in your future career you'll be saying "would you like fries with that?"

that's just BM because I just spent my entire day working in a factory.

Mcdonalds > factory work any day.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011