Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mandyland Forcefully Exiled

OIdwildy

maliceskapebannerbysheegi6.png

#Malice | Site | Memberlist | MaliceStudios

malicestripmk4.gif

After the disaster which befell Turbulence (they got their calender all mixed up) cancelled our entire Friday event, we went on a search. A Search for that one clan that would always stand up to us, no matter the odds. We fought this clan tonight in the form of Exiled Force.

We've had our rivalries, but in one thing we are the same; two clans that are full of honor, clanpride and kids that need to learn to ******* listen on teamspeak ffs foreigner.

Exiled Force outpulled us. Big whoopsy. But being the Gentlemen they are, EF decided to sit for us. Thank you guys, when we start pulling 50s we'll return the favor.

malicestripmk4.gif

Round 1: The Massacre.

No time for pictures. Our CC emptied faster then 7g rocks on a thursday. Our tactic was all wrong. Trying to Double pile with Ranged in a 19v19 overs on? What was Mandyland thinking?

We got raped. Badly. Me emptying my bowels with every drop, switching to pink capes like a pro, nothing helped.

We could blame the ugly Frog hat. We could blame lag or the way Dave sounds when he's scared. But not a single excuse would help us. We stood defeated, anxiously awaiting the next round.

Malice Starting: 19

Malice Ending: 0

Exiled Starting: 19

Force Ending: 18

110826203103.png

110826203216.png

110826203352.png

malicestripmk4.gif

Round 2: Return of the King.

This couldn't go down. Not another day without a PureWarfare topic. Getting in my bind gear, I decided to train my magic the way Zamarok intended it; on the bodies of my mortal enemies.

The battle that emerged was something too grande for the likes of Forums. I saw hordes of barbarians rushing towards me, putting more holes in my body then Swordfish could heal. I knew it was time. Time to get out the ansjovy and start combo eating like a pro, losing like 500gp's with every click. Gf bank.

I dared not look at our opts. I knew they were dwelling. Purple vs Green, a battle we lost not even a week ago. But this would be different. Tonight, we would fight for the honor of our clan. In a matched prep were opts meant nothing, we could take them. We could win this battle, even if the tides of war themselves stood against us. And as Victor we cried. Carrying our wounded into the final battle; the PKRI.

If someone dares lol at me running out of binds I'll ******* !kb you from #Malice

Malice Starting: 16

Malice Ending: 7

Exiled Starting: 16

Force Ending: 0

110826204319.png

110826204506.png

110826204607.png

110826204614.png

110826204722.png

malicestripmk4.gif

Round 3: Battle Royal.

Plateau is for sissies. That's what must be going through all of our minds. Why chose a barren plains when we can fight in forests, over emptied ruins of once glorious Citadels? With Ranged out and binds at the ready, the skirmish begun. A battle emerged that would shake the foundation of this Game. Where Gamers became legends, little kids Heroes and Dave himself Warlord of the Glorious clan that would be called Mandyland forever, we stood victorious.

A thrilling battle I haven't experienced since ages past, Exiled Force brought and they delivered.

Malice Starting: 17

Malice Ending: 10

Exiled Starting: 17

Force Ending: 0

110826205651.png

110826205702.png

110826205719.png

110826205908.png

malicestripmk4.gif

Thank you for the Prep Exiled Force. Thank you for sitting, and thank you for improving both our clans. It's always a pleasure to fight you guys, but today was more then a pleasure. You showed Malice and the Pure Community what a terrifying clan you guys are and can be.

I also do not wish any flaming in this topic, be it from EF or Malice. Both clans fought admirably and delivered each other a fun friday night. That is all that shall be written down in history.

110826210037.png

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ty for sitting, respect for the fights.

And once again; I also do not wish any flaming in this topic, be it from EF or Malice. Both clans fought admirably and delivered each other a fun friday night.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

OIdwildy won it

This kid seems smart let's listen to him.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png