Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

IR's Undefeated F2p PCL

Iraqi Mage

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job on your PCL today IR. I don't understand why you keep up the crap talking. What goes around comes around and being a veteran clan with veteran leaders you should know that.

^^^^this guyyy knows whts going on bc he was carnage :thumbsup:

xncgb5.jpg

Not mad whatsoever, just read your topic and the cockiness oozing from it made me wonder why you didn't ask "big" clans for a fight. But good job dodging everything I said and posting that.

Just remember when you inevitably slump, every clan you ****** off will show no mercy. Your cocky ranks have successfully closed their clan multiple times. It's a pity.

Only "big" clan there was MM. I asked FI when they had 45 while we had 35 and they wouldn't match.

Seeing as how I was with Fatality, I can deny that ever happening. We spammed you for fights right in front of you, and Fatality would have had to sit 20+

You didn't even sit 10 for EF, common courtesy I guess.

I asked your ranks for matched they said no...

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

Sikhs biggest spastic i've seen l0

I try :teehee:

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

Sikhs biggest spastic i've seen l0

I try :teehee:

Atleast it wasn't a "you mad?" reply, nice work! :thumbsup:

DF v5463416541521312.5

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

110826144501.png

vs

110826150844.png

Ending 8 = swag

I think these pictures are better suited for your site. I'm sorry we are bigger than you all around. Instead of claiming "yo lol look dese lvlz mannn", take some notes. Here's a to do list I made for your clan: train up, get good at "your sever (f2p), stop losing matched to havoc in f2p, stop screaming in ts when you lose, and get some quality members rather than your MG-ftw-random-masser-acc. BTW it looks like"the cracks are opening" in your clan not ours.

creedv.png
8ob4j.png

Good job on your PCL today IR. I don't understand why you keep up the crap talking. What goes around comes around and being a veteran clan with veteran leaders you should know that.

^^^^this guyyy knows whts going on bc he was carnage :thumbsup:

lmao :thumbsup:

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Ow 3 Hit, MM had ~45 while we had 38 at max. I would probably be butthurt towards the clan I got booted from too, so I understand how you're feeling lilguy.

I was booted, and then you put up lies as to why I was booted. Post the real reason, buddy, I was calling you out and was right. Does it make you laugh how people agreed with me? No wonder you didn't keep the "topic" up?

"Skipped trips, more bull, more bull." lmao

How am I butthurt, I've only posted good job on your topics until today. Because whoever wrote this topic has down syndrome.

It's funny how you booted multiple people when it was very apparent they were leaving voluntarily. Also deleting leaving topics, just about everything to keep you guys from slumping. Don't worry, from seeing the people who flame on PW daily I can tell you're lacking quality.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

summer's almost over will.

So ******* dumb...

iqj82c.png

I think these pictures are better suited for your site. I'm sorry we are bigger than you all around. Instead of claiming "yo lol look dese lvlz mannn", take some notes. Here's a to do list I made for your clan: train up, get good at "your sever (f2p), stop losing matched to havoc in f2p, stop screaming in ts when you lose, and get some quality members rather than your MG-ftw-random-masser-acc. BTW it looks like"the cracks are opening" in your clan not ours.

the only crack that will be opening is your nan's butt.. :thumbsup:

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

vgadc.png

fun

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

y dont ir explain y they closing after summer?!!???????

FACEDESK

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

y dont ir explain y they closing after summer?!!???????

l0l bro you lost to havoc in F2P, we beat them without losing one.

OT: Going undefeated no biggie feelsgoodman.jpg

iqj82c.png